THP Giveaway Prizes - Fall Outing & Demo Day

We should have the 5th prize announced this week.

We should have the 5th prize announced this week.

i have no doubts that it will be impressive. can't wait!

1st Post Updated with prize number 5....I think the list is getting PRETTY IMPRESSIVE.

Wow!!!!!!! That's just insane! 2 more months right? This date can't arrive fast enough.

wow i cant wait to hear all the stories from all of yall, and how everyone won which prizes. you have to keep us updated while yall are there! lol

That is very very cool!!!!! I would love that driver!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice addition!

got my eyes on the Mizuno irons and the OnPar......yummy

some sick prizes....

Oh my!!! :bulgy-eyes:

Oh man! This keeps getting better and better! You are too good to us JB & GG.

Oh man! This keeps getting better and better! You are too good to us JB & GG.

Dont thank us, this one is because of the fabulous members here. The companies are happy to be involved when they know that they will get honest feedback by forum members at our demo days.

Dont thank us, this one is because of the fabulous members here. The companies are happy to be involved when they know that they will get honest feedback by forum members at our demo days.

GO US!

just saw the updated list and i'm speechless! it just keeps getting better and better. what an amazing opportunity for some of us. thanks TM for believing in THP!!!

That TM combo is just sick. Please tell me this outing is sold out.

That TM combo is just sick. Please tell me this outing is sold out.

hard to believe isn't it biggsy? it makes our odds that much better i suppose, but i'd rather have a packed out pga national.

give me the odds.....there's going to be enough good people there to hang and golf with. lol but it would be nice to have an 'official sell out'
hard to believe isn't it biggsy? it makes our odds that much better i suppose, but i'd rather have a packed out pga national.

Back