THP FL Golf Outing

I just can't wait to take this puppy out for a walk. Can't April come here any sooner?

1st post updated. Check out the 1st post as we update it with the companies that are sending stuff for everybody to try while they are here. Some could be prizes as well.

I'm curious about the Izzo - Swami GPS. Let's see how they stack up against the big boys.

Wanted to put up a few pictures we took of Sarasota National this morning. This is most likely going to be one of the courses for the outing. Please keep in mind that it was fairly overcast today, so the pictures do not do the course justice. Mr. Longshanks, myself, and the Sligo guys played their before the show. It is a great course that can be a lot of fun. The grass looks somewhat brown in the photos, but I assure you the playing area is looking quite good.

796152706_iismA-L.jpg

796152534_v6bbj-L.jpg

796152644_EWhSp-L.jpg

796152670_wck6M-L.jpg

796152519_4Tbuw-L.jpg

796152338_CBLUG-L.jpg

796152405_ADNCN-L.jpg

Wow, people wearing shorts. :D
Been a while since I've been able to do that! The course looks nice to me.

Just the fact that I can see grass is awesome. The only grass I see in my backyard is where I had to clear the snow for the jack russell to poo. Shes such a princess.

I'm sure there's some fantastic contests and ideas out there for the outing but I think it'd be even more fun if there were things like:

Best outfit
Worst outfit
Worst golf club in the bag
Most unique item in bag

I'm sure there's some fantastic contests and ideas out there for the outing but I think it'd be even more fun if there were things like:

Best outfit
Worst outfit
Most unique item in bag

Get out of my head. We are going to do some fun things just like that...hehe

They use checkered flags!! :)

Is Sarasota next to Daytona?

Best outfit
Worst outfit
Most unique item in bag

How would you determine the "worst club n the bag" ?

Best outfit
Worst outfit
Most unique item in bag

Best outfit?!?!!? Awww man, I won't even be there :(

They use checkered flags!! :)

Is Sarasota next to Daytona?

Nope they are about 3 hours apart. That was the 9th hole, I guess it was their way of symbolizing the finishing line of the front 9?

I dont see any "giant lizards" walking around. Were they all sleeping? :D

we should have taken the picture from our backyard today. There was a huge alligator and about 4 turtles just laying in the grass relaxing.

How would you determine the "worst club n the bag" ?

Maybe 'worst' isn't the right word....it could be funniest, etc. If someone had a crazy looking, old as dirt putter or some sort of a wacky club they game (Medicus Driver or the POW! Edition driver)

Yeah...and it won't be you :laughing:

No worries, like I said on many posts, the whole fachion side of golf is not why I play this game. A basic collared shirt and pair of khaki shorts is fine for me. Leave me more $$$$ to spend on more equipment (which i don't need)

Nope they are about 3 hours apart. That was the 9th hole, I guess it was their way of symbolizing the finishing line of the front 9?

we should have taken the picture from our backyard today. There was a huge alligator and about 4 turtles just laying in the grass relaxing.

Our little jack russell would be gator food! Although she is pretty quick!

Our little jack russell would be gator food! Although she is pretty quick!

That's why we have a huge cement wall blocking our backyard from the lake behind us. We have all sorts of critters back there. Including otters, turtles, alligators, and so many more.

That's why we have a huge cement wall blocking our backyard from the lake behind us. We have all sorts of critters back there. Including otters, turtles, alligators, and so many more.

Damn, you and JB are like the Croc Hunter and his wife with all those things in your back yard...except for the fact JB is still alive

Damn, you and JB are like the Croc Hunter and his wife with all those things in your back yard...except for the fact JB is still alive

That was so wrong yet made me laugh so hard. We are far from the croc hunter we are not nature people at all. Poor Harry, when he was here he heard me go off on my rant about nature. If it were up to me we would pull all the trees from our backyard, put in AstroTurf, and screen it in so no bugs could get in. Right now it has way too many trees and plants and bugs, ugh the bugs oh and the leaves, those damn things never stop falling.

Back