THP FF Week 5 Thread

ok now I have a chance but I need some good performaces and catches from my WR's and TE

ESPN fantasy site down for anyone else?

ESPN fantasy site down for anyone else?

I type it and after 15 min of trying to reload with only error messages coming up it loads..

Beanie wells. 6 carries-5 yards lol

Thats what I like to see. In my other ESPN league I picked up Lloyd and the Falcons D, they have all my points so far.

Dude go to the slump buster bowl thread, you havent commented in it yet lol

Why do we need another thread? Theres too many threads damn it

Gates with a TD.

ok now I have a chance but I need some good performaces and catches from my WR's and TE

You think Nick Folk will be able to have a big game?

Uh oH. Boldin got OEM nothing, but there has been a ROY sighting!!!!

UH OH! Roy E is in for the score!!!!!!

Crap, that hurts bad. Our game is real close, hopefully beanie can get me a TD if not, im doneski.

I wonder if Marion Barber will get a touch or two.

You think Nick Folk will be able to have a big game?

i need a td out of Nanee, Witten, and Folk to have about 9 points. If I used Earnest Graham I would be in good shape

TD Austin yay

I wonder if Marion Barber will get a touch or two.

Sure would be nice for Team Beat Bridges down!

Uh Oh....We have a TIE GAME in the Slump Buster Bowl!

I know OEM is on the edge of his seat.

Alright, I really need help here. I'm in a very tight game (probably tied or near it after today) and we'll each have two players going tomorrow night. My opponent will have Adrian Peterson and the Vikes D. I've got Dustin Keller and either Tomlinson or Moss. What do I do? I can't decide. LT's been doing really well, Moss can be a monster, but first game with new team... I just can't decide.:banghead::banghead:

There has officially been a Marion Barber sighting.

Betts...GUH! Fumble puts Bridges back up by 1.

Has anyone noticed a lot of helmets being knocked off this year? more than usual it seems

Back