THP FF Week 5 Thread

We will see how unhappy he is in a few weeks I think. EVERY expert we have seen has said Harvin is going to get much better now. I really wish we had traded DJ instead Harvin in that trade.

Idk man, I think ray rice has over 100 total yards and a td from here on out. Since yall play me next week, I bet he goes off for 3 tds lol

Idk man, I think ray rice has over 100 total yards and a td from here on out. Since yall play me next week, I bet he goes off for 3 tds lol

But you are living in the present and not the future. Basing everything on today and nothing else. We too hope he does that and traded for him expecting him to be better. But I bet you were not saying that same thing the last 3 weeks of him doing nothing.

We think he will be solid from here on out. We are banking on it obviously. We just wish we did not give up Harvin based on Moss being there now. We drafted Harvin expecting him to be in the top 10 WRs all season long. He certainly looked it last game. Now moving to the slot he will be even better.

But you are living in the present and not the future. Basing everything on today and nothing else. We too hope he does that and traded for him expecting him to be better. But I bet you were not saying that same thing the last 3 weeks of him doing nothing.

We think he will be solid from here on out. We are banking on it obviously. We just wish we did not give up Harvin based on Moss being there now. We drafted Harvin expecting him to be in the top 10 WRs all season long. He certainly looked it last game. Now moving to the slot he will be even better.

To be honest I thought ray rice would be the number 3 RB in FF this year, I figured since ravens added all those WRs that it would really open things up for him to run more and be able to catch those little passes out of the back field. Doesnt look like he will be #3 but its still early, idk I just like him a lot.

To be honest I thought ray rice would be the number 3 RB in FF this year, I figured since ravens added all those WRs that it would really open things up for him to run more and be able to catch those little passes out of the back field. Doesnt look like he will be #3 but its still early, idk I just like him a lot.

You need to go back and see where his points came from last year then. From dump off passes and lack of weapons. We wont get that this year. We are banking on him being big. And he surely was today. But again, its not about us getting RICE. We definitely wanted him. Its about giving up Harvin that we think is going to be HUGE as soon as Moss gets acclimated.

And didnt you tell me "Blount and Huggins are going to take half of Cadillac's carries".

For those keeping score. Huggins has 1 carry. Blount has 4 for 3 yards. And Cadillac has 11. Same thing as before ironically.

You need to go back and see where his points came from last year then. From dump off passes and lack of weapons. We wont get that this year. We are banking on him being big. And he surely was today. But again, its not about us getting RICE. We definitely wanted him. Its about giving up Harvin that we think is going to be HUGE as soon as Moss gets acclimated.

And didnt you tell me "Blount and Huggins are going to take half of Cadillac's carries".

For those keeping score. Huggins has 1 carry. Blount has 4 for 3 yards. And Cadillac has 11. Same thing as before ironically.

Thats just what I read, It was on about 4-5 different sites. I guess they lied. Said, "Bucs took the bye week to get huggins/Blount up to speed and look to use them more in the offense" Thats what I read. Also "Look for blount to get some goaline carries" then they changed it to "graham will still get goaline carries, but look for blount and huggins to get more work"

Haha. Im dealing with it. I just wish Caddy would do something with his carries. I have Rice in another league. Not ppr. Im confident in Harvin though. We shall see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha. Im dealing with it. I just wish Caddy would do something with his carries. I have Rice in another league. Not ppr. Im confident in Harvin though. We shall see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Want to trade us Harvin back?

Freaking S. Johnson the guy I traded to ad had 2 straight games with td catches and now goes off for 21 points today. He has 2 td catches.

Freaking S. Johnson the guy I traded to ad had 2 straight games with td catches and now goes off for 21 points today. He has 2 td catches.

But you couldnt have a starter doood. You got Manningham back...haha

I droped him...

Thank you Brandon Lloyd....Another long TD catch. He's got 30 points.

B. Lloyd with another TD grab of 40+ yards

JB can I have some of your good karma?

Our projected total just moved to 162 thanks to B. Lloyd. But the problem is the two games we need to end are looking like they are going to overtime. GB game and Bucs game. He has 4 players in those two games.

good thing I pulled earnest graham from my starting lineup when I heard Collie was going to play...I could have used those 12 points.

Bill's defense depresses me. Manningham with 0 points for the 2nd week in a row. What is goings On!

the Bengals OT game is going to kill my chances this week

Slowest. Round. Ever. Now I need to cheer on my team!

Not coming back. 32 yard FG attempt to win the game for Tampa.

Not coming back. 32 yard FG attempt to win the game for Tampa.

and its GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Back