THP FF Week 5 Thread

I have not tried to trade you no one you tried giving me rodges, barber, and Shiancoe who has a hamstring injury for wayne, finley and wells thats some crap lol

I still dont think that trade is as bad as you do.

Rodgers - Perhaps the best in the league. Now with no RB, means more TDs in my opinion. Defense is even worse so more scoring.
Shiancoe - Going to be a BEAST with Moss there.
Barber - Down to 2 RBs in Dallas. He is one of htem and the goal line back.

Wayne - Great WR. Not as good as Rodgers in points though in my opinion over a season.
Finley - Very Good TE. However with Moss, Shiancoe is going to give him a run.
Wells - Could be good, but right now has not done anything yet. About equal with Barber in my opinion.

With some other deals you are looking at, I just dont think this one is that bad. At least you get two really good players back and another that is getting carries.

Again, just my thoughts. Im not saying to do it, but you keep saying how bad it is, and I just see it differently I guess.

i still dont think that trade is as bad as you do.

Rodgers - perhaps the best in the league. Now with no rb, means more tds in my opinion. Defense is even worse so more scoring.
Shiancoe - going to be a beast with moss there.
Barber - down to 2 rbs in dallas. He is one of htem and the goal line back.

Wayne - great wr. Not as good as rodgers in points though in my opinion over a season.
Finley - very good te. However with moss, shiancoe is going to give him a run.
Wells - could be good, but right now has not done anything yet. About equal with barber in my opinion.

With some other deals you are looking at, i just dont think this one is that bad. At least you get two really good players back and another that is getting carries.

Again, just my thoughts. Im not saying to do it, but you keep saying how bad it is, and i just see it differently i guess.

collusion!!!! I veto!

I still dont think that trade is as bad as you do.

Rodgers - Perhaps the best in the league. Now with no RB, means more TDs in my opinion. Defense is even worse so more scoring.
Shiancoe - Going to be a BEAST with Moss there.
Barber - Down to 2 RBs in Dallas. He is one of htem and the goal line back.

Wayne - Great WR. Not as good as Rodgers in points though in my opinion over a season.
Finley - Very Good TE. However with Moss, Shiancoe is going to give him a run.
Wells - Could be good, but right now has not done anything yet. About equal with Barber in my opinion.

With some other deals you are looking at, I just dont think this one is that bad. At least you get two really good players back and another that is getting carries.

Again, just my thoughts. Im not saying to do it, but you keep saying how bad it is, and I just see it differently I guess.

I see what your saying but I just have a hard time giving up wayne and finley together.

I look at it this way

Shiancoe< Finley (Like you said rodger's will throw more, so more TD's)
Rodgers = Wayne ( Rodgers might slightly edge him in the end but I have huge whole in my WR's if I deal wayne) Right now wayne has 86 points to Rodgers 76.
Barber > Wells (only by a little in barbers favor though)

I see what your saying but I just have a hard time giving up wayne and finley together.

I look at it this way

Shiancoe> Finley (Like you said rodger's will throw more, so more TD's)
Rodgers = Wayne ( Rodgers might slightly edge him in the end but I have huge whole in my WR's if I deal wayne) Right now wayne has 86 points to Rodgers 76.
Barber > Wells (only by a little in barbers favor though)

Rodgers has a slight edge on Wayne? In my opinion he has a pretty big edge. Of course Wayne has a slight edge. He had a MONSTER game, but its a long season. Im not telling you to do a trade, but in all honesty, if Wayne was the savior, you wouldnt be the slump buster....haha

Rodgers has a slight edge on Wayne? In my opinion he has a pretty big edge. Of course Wayne has a slight edge. He had a MONSTER game, but its a long season. Im not telling you to do a trade, but in all honesty, if Wayne was the savior, you wouldnt be the slump buster....haha

I had the > wrong in shiancoe's favor when you quoted me..Should be to finley being better.

But like I said, If I deal wayne I have a big whole to fill in my wr spot.Im not the slump buster, OEM is haha

Im not going to trade this week thats for sure, Im going to let our game play out, I might change my mind next week, but going to keep wayne for this week. I mean Im giving up 2 stars for 1 star. I dont think shiancoe is a star.

But like I said, If I deal wayne I have a big whole to fill in my wr spot.

You are 0-4 with the least points scored. You have more than 1 hole....hehe

Whoever loses this game is going to be in a world of hurting....hahahahha

Bridges I don't want you trading Finley to anyone but I think your looking at your team the wrong way. It doesn't matter if you have a hole at a certain position. It just matters how many points your players score per week. Collect the best players you can and put them out there. Not every position is going to be solid.

Bridges I don't want you trading Finley to anyone but I think your looking at your team the wrong way. It doesn't matter if you have a hole at a certain position. It just matters how many points your players score per week. Collect the best players you can and put them out there. Not every position is going to be solid.

I told him the exact same thing. He kept saying he does not have a solid RB. Who cares if the points come from your TE or your RB as long as you get the points.

Heck our TE has been our best scorer this year. We took him early because we knew we wanted him that badly.

You are 0-4 with the least points scored. You have more than 1 hole....hehe

Whoever loses this game is going to be in a world of hurting....hahahahha

You dont have to remind me that im 0-4 lol

30 more minutes till the moss/ringer/heyward-bey for torain/portis/colston trade goes through.

Are we going to be taking the veto option out?

30 more minutes till the moss/ringer/heyward-bey for torain/portis/colston trade goes through.

Unless it was vetoed....hehe.

Unless it was vetoed....hehe.

Lol wouldnt that be crazy.

Hey make a poll on our League homepage on whether to take out the veto button or not. Im ready for that mother to just be gone with as much trouble as its causing.

No way. It would be nuts to pull veto. Its there and just should be left. Ive already kinda threw my thoughts out there.

Bridges you gonna trade me the squirrel for Rivers or not????? Haha. Oh btw Garcon may be up for some touches this week!!!!! Haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No way. It would be nuts to pull veto. Its there and just should be left. Ive already kinda threw my thoughts out there.

Bridges you gonna trade me the squirrel for Rivers or not????? Haha. Oh btw Garcon may be up for some touches this week!!!!! Haha.

Trade request on the way! haha

Ya Garcon will get some targets after Wayne gets 12-14 then Clark gets 8-10 then Collie gets 8-10 that should leave Garcon about 4 targets lol

Haha glad you checked tr report. He will get his job back. Or ill take Collie out myself.

Ddec your crazy if you thought I would go for that lol

lol I know you like TB running backs...thought you might want 2 more just incase

Trade request on the way! haha

Ya Garcon will get some targets after Wayne gets 12-14 then Clark gets 8-10 then Collie gets 8-10 that should leave Garcon about 4 targets lol

This is why you lost Moss to the MN trade.

Collie may not even play. Expect Garcon to SCORE!

lol I know you like TB running backs...thought you might want 2 more just incase

Wow, the fact that you have 2 others and neither are named Cadillac is scary...hehe

I only have 1 TB running back, and thats blount. Not expecting a whole lot from him.

My bad I didnt know collie was out, thought he would play through the foot injury since he did last week.

Wow, the fact that you have 2 others and neither are named Cadillac is scary...hehe

I know...not good. I kept seeing Huggins out there, and read a bunch of newspapers from Tampa the last 2 days. Took a flyer on him, just in case he does something this weekend I won't lose a waiver battle for him. I learned my lesson with the Housmanzadah(not spelled close to being right) this weekend. I was going to pick him up on Sunday and thought I would wait. Look where that got me.

I have every single check mark in our game except the Kicker spot. Im at 133 to his 88. This cant be good being favored by that much.

edit: Its funny that im 0-4 and have the highest projected points over anyone this week lol

Back