THP FF Week 5 Thread

I have Tony Gonzalez and Dustin Keller. Gonna look to trade one of them. I wish I could start two TE's.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have Tony Gonzalez and Dustin Keller. Gonna look to trade one of them. I wish I could start two TE's.

We do too with how well Shockey is playing right now.

*slips commish a sleeve of chromax balls*
We do too with how well Shockey is playing right now.

There may be a Jerome Harrison sighting. Hillis barely practiced again today. Perhaps one of our early picks could actually play this week. hehe

Can someone please trade Hillis to Bridges so he can officially be ruled out for the next few weeks. haha

Can someone please trade Hillis to Bridges so he can officially be ruled out for the next few weeks. haha

Thats no lie, he would be out for 4-6 weeks if I get him lol

If jerome harrison becomes the number 1 there then yall have a very very strong team. MJD, Ray Rice the harrison at rb/wr. Thats some crap lol

Hey now folks lets not be dumping on my boy just yet. He tweeted himself he feels really good about this weeks game.

Trade him to Bridges and his next tweet will say

"just had an MRI, out 4-6 with strained MCL". haha

Trade him to Bridges and his next tweet will say

"just had an MRI, out 4-6 with strained MCL". haha

Lol I can't do that to my boy. I think I may have to put Bridges on the no trade list. Well except for when he decides to deal Wayne.

I do want Finley

Bridges are you two timing me?

Bridges has offered a trade to every single person in the league I think and even offered trades with players he did not have. Hes quite the politician....hehe

Someone will grab Finley from him and get one of the best in the league.

Bridges tried to rtade Finley to me earlier in the year for a blank spot on my bench but I rejected him. That spot is too valuable to give up.

i received an interesting offer the other night that he was a part of.
haha that was a good one
Bridges are you two timing me?
I think ddec was the first person I offered him to.
Bridges has offered a trade to every single person in the league I think and even offered trades with players he did not have. Hes quite the politician....hehe

I think I have 2 teams that I havent tried to YET lol

Im not giving up finley unless I get something very good in return.

I think he offered me Shockey, Rice, and Vince Young for Austin Collie and Arian Foster haha

If I had depth at 1 position I would probably have accepted that deal the other night

Bridges tried to rtade Finley to me earlier in the year for a blank spot on my bench but I rejected him. That spot is too valuable to give up.

I have not tried to trade you no one you tried giving me rodges, barber, and Shiancoe who has a hamstring injury for wayne, finley and wells thats some crap lol

Back