THP FF 2010 Official League

No idea how you all can do this stuff. Way too much work. I only watch football for the cheerleaders!

Hey Bridges... I'm watching the AZ/Skins game. Beanie just came off lame. Ankle issues.

Addendum: Leinart stinks.

Dammit. He would could get hurt the day after I draft him.

But I took him at pick 44 and he was projected high 20s low 30s so I couldnt let him slide, o well maybe he will bounce back.

Leftwich might be done for the season (Dennis Dixon anyone?). Hardesty leaves game tweaking his knee. LenDale White does the same. Man I'd be lucky if all my guys stay healthy for the season.

Leftwich might be done for the season (Dennis Dixon anyone?). Hardesty leaves game tweaking his knee. LenDale White does the same. Man I'd be lucky if all my guys stay healthy for the season.

Dammit again. I was going to take jerome harrison but jb/gg grabbed him a few picks before me. Looks like he may pay off even more. My RB's just flat out suck, if wells goes out. Thats my main worries is the rb spot for my team.

No idea how you all can do this stuff. Way too much work. I only watch football for the cheerleaders!
We don't have any :(

You did, but Big Ben came to down and they all left. Can't imagine why? hehe
Nope, never did. I think us and Cleveland are the only ones...

Dammit again. I was going to take jerome harrison but jb/gg grabbed him a few picks before me. Looks like he may pay off even more. My RB's just flat out suck, if wells goes out. Thats my main worries is the rb spot for my team.

I took Montareo Hardesty because the local talking heads (who, for the record, are very accurate) expected hardesty to be the featured back by the bye week. He was expected to be the opening day starter until his bone bruise in training camp. Now I gotta wait out the news on his knee. Poop.

I took Montareo Hardesty because the local talking heads (who, for the record, are very accurate) expected hardesty to be the featured back by the bye week. He was expected to be the opening day starter until his bone bruise in training camp. Now I gotta wait out the news on his knee. Poop.

Yeah I was looking at Hardesty also. Really sucks for him and I hope it's nothing too bad but it hurts him in terms of getting reps which IMO may make him a next year kind of guy. Speaking selfishly I'm excited even more that I picked up Hillis. Could turn into tradebait for a QB somewhere down the line.

You did, but Big Ben came to down and they all left. Can't imagine why? hehe

Lol, I got it and think it was hilarious!

Hardesty done for the year with an ACL tear. Hillis is going to be the starting back there soon IMO.

I think so too. But I picked up James Davis just in case. I had a Cleveland RB last year and it was hell trying to figure out who would start.
Hardesty done for the year with an ACL tear. Hillis is going to be the starting back there soon IMO.

I still think Harrison is the guy to own, if any of them are :/

No doubt but I figure with Choice as my backup, any RB with a heartbeat I need lol.
I still think Harrison is the guy to own, if any of them are :/

Crayton traded to the Chargers. Good pickup Woolridge

I hope no one grabs the guy off waivers that I want! lol I tried to cancel my first transaction when I dropped a WR to pick up a Def. Even though it wasnt bad since he was hurt, but now I got stuck 16th in the waiver wire and I have a feeling one of you will get him. Im pissed at my self for doing it, hopefully I will get him though.

Well crap... already lost one of my players to a year long injury.

Crap, I just ran over to scoop up Mike Williams (Seattle version), but totally forgot he was drafted. Kudos to whoever took the late round flier on him!

Rumors are Who's your momma to the silver and black.

I hope no one grabs the guy off waivers that I want! lol I tried to cancel my first transaction when I dropped a WR to pick up a Def. Even though it wasnt bad since he was hurt, but now I got stuck 16th in the waiver wire and I have a feeling one of you will get him. Im pissed at my self for doing it, hopefully I will get him though.

DAMN YOU WHITE RHINO!! Lol. As soon as I saw vincent jackson dropped I went to get him but no the stupid waiver wire order gave you him first. O well guess messed up, nice pick up. Still pissed at you though. :D

DAMN YOU WHITE RHINO!! Lol. As soon as I saw vincent jackson dropped I went to get him but no the stupid waiver wire order gave you him first. O well guess messed up, nice pick up. Still pissed at you though. :D
I had him pending too, Bridges. I'm sure at least half the league did as well.

I had him pending too, Bridges. I'm sure at least half the league did as well.

Ya but what sucks, is that I was 5th in the waiver wire just 2 days before when I dropped a wr to pick up another def to help on the jets bye week but I tried to cancel it because I decided to just wait but nope couldnt cancel it. So thats why I mad at myself lol I could have had him, o well.

Last edited:
Back