THP FF 2010 Official League

Well VJax is out for at least 6 weeks now, so who knows if he'll even play at all this year anyway...

DAMN YOU WHITE RHINO!! Lol. As soon as I saw vincent jackson dropped I went to get him but no the stupid waiver wire order gave you him first. O well guess messed up, nice pick up. Still pissed at you though. :D

Oh quit complaing!!!:D The only reason I had the advantage in the waiver pick was I picked 15th of 16 teams... I would of gladly switched the position in wavier poll with a higher position in drafting. Now make me a trade offer and he is yours if you want him.

Oh quit complaing!!!:D The only reason I had the advantage in the waiver pick was I picked 15th of 16 teams... I would of gladly switched the position in wavier poll with a higher position in drafting. Now make me a trade offer and he is yours if you want him.

Lol. I was the 12th pick so not much better than yours. I need a freaking RB not another WR but could use him as rb trade bait if he comes back to play, but id be screwed if he doesnt play this season.

Lol. I was the 12th pick so not much better than yours. I need a freaking RB not another WR but could use him as rb trade bait if he comes back to play, but id be screwed if he doesnt play this season.

I dont see him playing again this season, but took a shot anyway. We'll see what happens

I dont see him playing again this season, but took a shot anyway. We'll see what happens

Only way he'll play is if he gets traded. He's not going to play in SD, at least this season anyway.

Can someone with more knowledge of the situation explain this to me. Is this just a case of the guy being a typical athlete who signs a contract and then after a year or two wants to renegotiate cause players X and Y are making more $$$ or is it more to it than that?

Can someone with more knowledge of the situation explain this to me. Is this just a case of the guy being a typical athlete who signs a contract and then after a year or two wants to renegotiate cause players X and Y are making more $$$ or is it more to it than that?

Yes and no. Not Darrelle Revis where he's severely underpaid, nor Andre Johnson just plain stupidity. It's more like a player/GM pissing contest type deal and normally in those situations the player gets sent packing. He was a restricted free agent that didn't want to sign the tender unless he gets an extension. AJ Smith doesn't believe in re-upping unless he is an unrestricted and believes that the tender is what his market value is. I'm about 80% sure that he'll be dealt sometime in the season. I'm about 99.99% sure he's not playing with SD since he pretty much burnt all his bridges there.

I thought is also had something to do with fear of a lockout next season as well

Part of it but a minor detail. AJ is pretty smart by waiting anyway. Chances are one of the top tier teams will have a WR come up lame and will be forced to trade for VJax. VJax wants Brandon Marshall money and AJ wants Brandon Marshall compensation (2 2nd rounders).

I think the Chargers need to trade him this weekend otherwise he will be out for 10 games or something like that.

Local word is that Tomlin is giving Isaac Redman the short-yardage work. I've added him just in case...

For those talking about 4 points vs 6 points for a TD pass. Both Fox Sports (TV) & ESPN both showed points for the THursday night game and both had Brees with 4 points for his TD Pass. I know some wanted it at 6, but in our research it makes a league VERY QB heavy because even an average QB with 24 TDs outscores many Top Tier position players. And the 1 point for 25 vs 10 does not change that enough in our brief study and findings. This is the reason that ESPN chose to default it that way.

For those talking about 4 points vs 6 points for a TD pass. Both Fox Sports (TV) & ESPN both showed points for the THursday night game and both had Brees with 4 points for his TD Pass. I know some wanted it at 6, but in our research it makes a league VERY QB heavy because even an average QB with 24 TDs outscores many Top Tier position players. And the 1 point for 25 vs 10 does not change that enough in our brief study and findings. This is the reason that ESPN chose to default it that way.

i am in a league where you get 6 for a td, 1 for 25, and 1 per completion. The league is very QB heavy...I don't like it. You have mid level qbs racking up 30-40 pts a week. A guy goes 18-30 for 175 and a td and you end up with 31 pts. I like the way this league's scoring is set up

This is my Team in My League

QB: Eli Manning
RB: MJD
RB: Marion Barber
WR/RB: Mohamed Massaquoi
WR: Reggie Wayne
WR: Roddy White
TE: Visanthe Shiancoe
OP: David Garrard
D/ST: Panthers (Changes every week)
K: Adam Vinatieri (changes every week

Bench
RB Jonathan Stewart
WR Anquan Bolden
TE Tony Gonzalez (someone dropped him, idiots lol)
TE: Vernon Davis
WR Pierre Garcon
WR Benard Barrian
RB Fred Taylor

Any suggestions on any moves in the lineup I should make?

Anybody have any experience with the Espn FF app for the Blackberry? Its 4.99 and all of the reviews make it sound like it doesnt work. However most of the bad reviews are from Canadians.

Is there no IR?

Back