THP Fantasy Football Week 7 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good call on the message in the decline, at least it gives some insight, plus at least you took the time to look if they had anything you'd be willing to trade for. Thanks for the insight. Guess I put quite a bit of time into the offers I give so it's a little defeating when I just keep getting declined!

I have actually tried to put in a message every time you have sent me a trade...but them I hit counter, then cancel the counter and realize after that it doesn't send my message. lol my bad.

All I need is 45 pts from MJD and Boldin, easy right?

All I need is 45 pts from MJD and Boldin, easy right?

tough, i need 25 points between MJD and Rice. SO far they have both fumbled. Not looking good.

tough, i need 25 points between MJD and Rice. SO far they have both fumbled. Not looking good.

Add a second fumble for MJD.

Ravens look awful right now. Bright side for Ripper, Flacco just completed a pass to himself for his first ff point of the night

Ravens look awful right now. Bright side for Ripper, Flacco just completed a pass to himself for his first ff point of the night

Typical deandec luck.

Typical deandec luck.

you're pretty lucky there too, Ray Rice looks as awesome as my left handed golf swing right now

I was hoping ravens would have trouble getting into the end zone, but this is ridiculous!

Man, Ray Rice is a turd and its just a matter of time before he plays like this. Gabbert is terrible too. I'd rather have Tebow.

Man, Ray Rice is a turd and its just a matter of time before he plays like this. Gabbert is terrible too. I'd rather have Tebow.

Can I take Gabbert for 57 minutes and Tebow for 3?

Can I take Gabbert for 57 minutes and Tebow for 3?

I dont know man. I'd keep tebow. Look at Gabbert. He moves like a statue. What a turdlike performance tonight.

I dont know man. I'd keep tebow. Look at Gabbert. He moves like a statue. What a turdlike performance tonight.

I think he looks better than Tebow did for most of the game. See how he ends up.
Tebow would look ugly in teal, but people would show up to watch him.

Tebow > Flacco

I think he looks better than Tebow did for most of the game. See how he ends up.
Tebow would look ugly in teal, but people would show up to watch him.

I dont know man. Maybe its just a see a lot of nothing from Gabbert. He is no Andy Dalton. Did MJD fumble again???? LMFAO. Thats what he gets for questioning Cutler. What a turd.

So imma be 6-1 now what is everyone elses record?

Jags might as well take MJD out of the game now. whats that? 4 lost balls now? ridiculous.

Jags might as well take MJD out of the game now. whats that? 4 lost balls now? ridiculous.

That one would be credited to Sunshine I think.

So imma be 6-1 now what is everyone elses record?

hoping to be tied for 1st at 6-1 with you if Rice and MJD can stop fumbling.

your better than me dude, I'm 17-6. 4 games back in the loss department.

WTC is going on out on the field right now? Does anyone know how to hold on to the ball?

your better than me dude, I'm 17-6. 4 games back in the loss department.

WTC is going on out on the field right now? Does anyone know how to hold on to the ball?

This is worse than watching the Jim Schwartz try and act like he has some class. This is turrable.

I was down by 22 points going in tonight. If Janikowski didnt get hurt I would be getting crushed. I picked up Scobee and he has 18 points and Flacco has 8. I won by 4 points! Scobee and and Jenkins were my best players. If that isnt luck I dont know what is.

Tap tap taparoo

well, that just sucked. At least i got the point back cundiff lost by missing the one FG they tried :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back