THP Fantasy Football Week 7 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe if you read the iCaddi review, or even read the THP get together you would know why I couldn't go.
Plus I'm not hiding anything, ask Mattyy, he's seen my game- he knows I can play and hang with team THP. Take on all of you with ease.

You had the sniffles. I read it. Chicken.

You had the sniffles. I read it. Chicken.

It's okay, I'll wait for you to leave JBs nuts, and see you in myrtle beach and show you my game. Giving me till july? Shoot might as well give Chunky/Ddec, who ever team I'm on, give us the cup right now

It's okay, I'll wait for you to leave JBs nuts, and see you in myrtle beach and show you my game. Giving me till july? Shoot might as well give Chunky/Ddec the cup right now

You better get those iron gap distances under control. I mean a 234 yard 7i is nice though. So maybe not?

It's okay, I'll wait for you to leave JBs nuts, and see you in myrtle beach and show you my game. Giving me till july? Shoot might as well give Chunky/Ddec the cup right now

There's this whole Morgan Cup 2.0 thread for this type of talk. Come on over and join all the other delusional folks. Like I said, big THP get together and you get "sick". You aren't even remotely outing approved or THP approved so you're words about beating me are like your words in this thread, completely falling on deaf ears.

You better get those iron gap distances under control. I mean a 234 yard 7i is nice though. So maybe not?

Would gladly show you my 205 7i

There's this whole Morgan Cup 2.0 thread for this type of talk. Come on over and join all the other delusional folks. Like I said, big THP get together and you get "sick". You aren't even remotely outing approved or THP approved so you're words about beating me are like your words in this thread, completely falling on deaf ears.

This is the last I'll talk about non-FF talk...
I was going to come up, till I got sick, and the 2012 THP outing = brother getting wed that weekend soo no can do on that one, already told GG on that.

But back to me winning on autopick and everyone being mad :clap:

LOL @ thelate1.

Would gladly show you my 205 7i

This is the last I'll talk about non-FF talk...
I was going to come up, till I got sick, and the 2012 THP outing = brother getting wed that weekend soo no can do on that one, already told GG on that.

But back to me winning on autopick and everyone being mad :clap:

I thought that was your PW?

Needing 6pts from Cundiff to pull off the W this week. These last couple weeks have been far too close for my liking.

Wow, just had a chance to go through yesterday's carnage. I shouldn't feel so bad about losing Moss (reporting 5-7 weeks now) compared to what others have lost. Hopefully Jennings is OK, but since he played after the reported hand problem and has a bye week next week I feel confident he won't miss any games.

Wow, just had a chance to go through yesterday's carnage. I shouldn't feel so bad about losing Moss (reporting 5-7 weeks now) compared to what others have lost. Hopefully Jennings is OK, but since he played after the reported hand problem and has a bye week next week I feel confident he won't miss any games.
Hey....thanks for the piss pounding! Dang, good week dude. By the time it's all said and done you might have me doubled up.

Great score this week...glad you weren't playing me.

Hey....thanks for the piss pounding! Dang, good week dude. By the time it's all said and done you might have me doubled up.

Sorry man, a bad week for your main players to have a bye.

Great score this week...glad you weren't playing me.

Thanks. I had to go look and see when we play and found out we already did in week 4. Depending on how the Ravens D/ST scores tonight P4B may get off easier than you did. :alien:

I've got a question about everyone's trading block, when they say they're interested and available, is that really true, or does it mean, "if the best possible deal comes through once a season I'll take it!" I know that sounds a little bitter, but I've shot quite a few deals out based on the trading block wants and needs and don't ever get any counters.

This week blew mightily. Both RB's that I was traded netted a smoking 2 points and are most likely out for the near future. Joy.

Well although I was supposed to lose by 40 points this week and 2 players putting up goose eggs I managed to win again! Still undefeated. Can't believe my eyes 2 weeks in a row. But a wins a win!

I've got a question about everyone's trading block, when they say they're interested and available, is that really true, or does it mean, "if the best possible deal comes through once a season I'll take it!" I know that sounds a little bitter, but I've shot quite a few deals out based on the trading block wants and needs and don't ever get any counters.

Everyone seems to set their's up a little differently. For me, league 2, I have RB as a need (may not be true now though I may need to switch that to WR) and Arian Foster as Untouchable. I'll listen to all offers (even for Foster [it would take a lot]) but am not really actively looking to trade right now.

I've only gotten one trade offer, but I declined it and didn't counter as I didn't see anyway there would be a deal worked out at the time. I did leave a message when declining it though (it was a fair trade offer).

I guess it just depends...

Well although I was supposed to lose by 40 points this week and 2 players putting up goose eggs I managed to win again! Still undefeated. Can't believe my eyes 2 weeks in a row. But a wins a win!

your luck runs out in week 10 (maybe even next week since THAWK found a way to drug my team last week he might get your's too:alien) :D :D :D

your luck runs out in week 10 (maybe even next week since THAWK found a way to drug my team last week he might get your's too:alien) :D :D :D

i honestly should have lost the last 2 weeks and somehow i didn't i thought i was gonna lose and i just found a way to win. its been kinda crazy! im glad i didn't make the trade that was offered this week it was a tough call but my team is decent and although it could get better i needed a little bit more plus i had my 2 best players on a bye week so now ill get them back my line up should be better.

Everyone seems to set their's up a little differently. For me, league 2, I have RB as a need (may not be true now though I may need to switch that to WR) and Arian Foster as Untouchable. I'll listen to all offers (even for Foster [it would take a lot]) but am not really actively looking to trade right now.

I've only gotten one trade offer, but I declined it and didn't counter as I didn't see anyway there would be a deal worked out at the time. I did leave a message when declining it though (it was a fair trade offer).

I guess it just depends...
Good call on the message in the decline, at least it gives some insight, plus at least you took the time to look if they had anything you'd be willing to trade for. Thanks for the insight. Guess I put quite a bit of time into the offers I give so it's a little defeating when I just keep getting declined!

Good call on the message in the decline, at least it gives some insight, plus at least you took the time to look if they had anything you'd be willing to trade for. Thanks for the insight. Guess I put quite a bit of time into the offers I give so it's a little defeating when I just keep getting declined!

don't get offended if you get declined it could be for a ton of reasons..... i had some tough trade options this week but i just felt like i should hold off even if i lost this week which i was expected to do, i didn't want to lose all my best players cause i had a bad week with bye players.

I'm honestly open to consider any trades sent my way, just haven't seen any. :shrug: now if anyone's sent me one and I've missed it, I'll have to check if I'm just not looking in the right places.

I'm honestly open to consider any trades sent my way, just haven't seen any. :shrug: now if anyone's sent me one and I've missed it, I'll have to check if I'm just not looking in the right places.

Trade offers show up in the same place as pending waiver wire transactions on the My Team page.

i honestly should have lost the last 2 weeks and somehow i didn't i thought i was gonna lose and i just found a way to win. its been kinda crazy! im glad i didn't make the trade that was offered this week it was a tough call but my team is decent and although it could get better i needed a little bit more plus i had my 2 best players on a bye week so now ill get them back my line up should be better.

I'm coming for you buck! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back