THP Fantasy Football Week 7 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone needs back-up QB depth/bye coverage in League 2...make an offer for either Kevin Kolb or Sam Bradford. Looking for RB or WR bench type players.
Hmmmmm, I have to start Jay Cutler this weekend so I might be inclined to grab Kolb off your hands instead. The thing is it's only a 1 week deal so I wouldn't be too excited to give up a lot. I'll look.

Hmmmmm, I have to start Jay Cutler this weekend so I might be inclined to grab Kolb off your hands instead. The thing is it's only a 1 week deal so I wouldn't be too excited to give up a lot. I'll look.

Want to just swap Cutler for Kolb?

P4B at least give me a chance to look at the trade offer before you revoke it!

Offer sent.

Done! I hate to give up Washington, but hard times around here.

Prison Ninjas Send Nate Washington, Ten WR from RB/WR to Ladies
Prison Ninjas Receive Marshawn Lynch, Sea RB from Ladies to Bench

Want to just swap Cutler for Kolb?
Nah, I'm going to stick with Cutler this week. I have a horrible habit of out-thinking myself and pulling the trigger on a deal when I should have just left my plan in place. I'll roll with Cutler, maybe he'll hit Hester on another bomb or something!

BOOOOO. You would rather have Washington than Holmes or Branch?

I was a little hesitant to do this myself, Lynch has had a couple real solid games in a row but I need WR so bad I kind of had to. Let's hope both players work out well on their new teams.

I accidentally sent you 2 RB's for 1 WR....I about had a heart attack! New one in the works.

Hester is worth it, he scores on special teams and I by far the #1 in Chi even if Lovie won't admit it

I was a little hesitant to do this myself, Lynch has had a couple real solid games in a row but I need WR so bad I kind of had to. Let's hope both players work out well on their new teams.

Both are feast/famine types, I agree Marshawn is getting some PT this week!

BOOOOO. You would rather have Washington than Holmes or Branch?
It was a gut call there. I like that Washington is done with his bye. Branch is on bye this week and Holmes has one coming up. Plus I like the way Tennesee has been throwing the ball all over the lot and Washington is clearly their top dog with Britt gone.

It was a gut call there. I like that Washington is done with his bye. Branch is on bye this week and Holmes has one coming up. Plus I like the way Tennesee has been throwing the ball all over the lot and Washington is clearly their top dog with Britt gone.

Well I am glad you're gut is going to lead you to getting a WHOOPING FROM THE GUIDOS!!! UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE

I think we've lost Dev....he's officially fallen off the deep end. On a side note, I like that League 2 has some chatter going in this thread. Let's keep it up!

I think we've lost Dev....he's officially fallen off the deep end. On a side note, I like that League 2 has some chatter going in this thread. Let's keep it up!

guido-wig.jpg

Still looking for a RB league 2

Negotiations with P4B have broken down!!!

Still looking for a RB league 2

Negotiations with P4B have broken down!!!
I had to decline your offer of Hester for Bradshaw, I just can't give up Bradshaw unless I get a top 10 WR for him in return. I did send you a little something back. No blockbuster but it might help us each out.

I had to decline your offer of Hester for Bradshaw, I just can't give up Bradshaw unless I get a top 10 WR for him in return. I did send you a little something back. No blockbuster but it might help us each out.

That's a tough one, Floyd is on his way up with Jackson and gates hurting, Busch is on his way down... I gotta think about this one, I already have 2 backups, I need a starter.

I sure hope Palmer stubbs his toe and cant start because I picked Boller up off waivers and missed out on Palmer. I may have to go no QB this week!!:banghead:

League 3 check in please!! I got a trade offer last night that just wasnt something that could be plug and play. I am in need for help this week. And it was from the ONLY guy in League 3 that has been offering any action!! this kinda blows.

Tebow's available. Send something my way. It sounds like you're waiting for someone to offer you something. If you want to trade, be proactive and push your own ideas on other owners and see who takes the bait. I don't know how active the other L3 owners are. But, I would imaging L1 would be most active, then L2, then L3 just due to waning interest levels as more leagues are added. L1 one is probably filled with most avid (rabid) people.

I cannot get over how disappointed I am to hear these issues in leagues 2 & 3. I specifically told people that they needed to be active, and we even had a post count minimum in order to join. Why pay the entry fee and then disappear? I don't get it and I am so sorry to those that are not enjoying your league. We will definitely be making some changes for next year because this is unacceptable!

I'm in L3. No one's ever offered me a trade.

T.O. might be back soon... I just released him for my friends in league 1. Should be like throwing chum in a shark tank. Go get him!!

I've been active for League 3. Staticline i didn't offer you a trade but i sent out like 5 last week to try and get a QB and came up a day short

Wow you boys been busy today. I think league 1 is all traded out.

Wow you boys been busy today. I think league 1 is all traded out.

I didn't get that memo. There'll be more. Maybe we can resurrect Fildini from the dead. Since the majority of my byes are out of the way I might field a squad of 5 QB's a la Fildini.

TC, I couldnt find your post...but I would decline the trade we spoke of

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back