THP Fantasy Football Week 7 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying some trades in League 3, anyone on my roster is on the block, bring me any and all offers!!!

If you aren't hearing from people in the league and you know who they are on the forum send them a PM. And if you don't know who they are ask in here or send me a PM and I will do my best to figure out who that is so you can send them a PM. Let's get these leagues active again!

Dev I sent you a shot in the dark trade.

I will make more trades. I dont care that I am 5-1. Have any WR's you are looking to trade? I will trade Blount. I know he is hurt now but shouldnt be out more than a week or 2.
I'm actually pretty good at RB with Bradshaw, Turner, Torain, Bush and Lynch, where I really need help is WR myself. I have a bunch of bums lining up at WR right now!

Can someone explain the point of the waiver order when I am number 6 and the person I put waivers in for went to the person at 14??????

You're in 3rd place in the league so your waiver order at the beginning of last night was 14th. Who were you trying to get?

Last edited:
I'm actually pretty good at RB with Bradshaw, Turner, Torain, Bush and Lynch, where I really need help is WR myself. I have a bunch of bums lining up at WR right now!

Talk to me, I've got some better bums

Dev I sent you a shot in the dark trade.

I declined it. I will trade Matthews but I have to be blown away. He is lighting it up. I am more inclined to trade Blount but only for another RB (would have to be part of a WR deal).

How about Bradshaw, Turner, or Torain for any of my WR's? (Holmes, Branch, Jenkins, Ochostinko)

You're in 3rd place in the league so your waiver order at the beginning of last night was 14th. Who were you trying to get?

When I checked it last night I was 6th I don't get it.
Demarco Murray

I Could use a RB if anyone is interested

When I checked it last night I was 6th I don't get it.
Demarco Murray

I Could use a RB if anyone is interested

Kildaire picked up DeMarco Murray last night because he was 4th in waiver order.

I don't know why it would have shown you at 6th. What time was that at?

What's your team name again?

He is Show Me Your TDs

League 2
Bearded Ladies=Puttin4Bird
Tennessee Tiders=adwillingham
Huskair Power=Huskair
Guido Fist Pump=DevRicus
Icon from Bygone=White Rhino
THAWK Seatown Bawlers=tomahawk18
Kildaire's Killers=I'm assuming it is self explanatory
Planet of the Pygmy Marmosets=c_ault
Team Prison Ninjas=SW
Show Me Your TDs=Bomb_n_Gouge
Cafe de Columbia=_JL_
Team Leftouts=dmb012
Wolfpack only=Spaceman_Spiff
Broad Street Bullies=Buckjob
Team BX Invaders=wcueb923
Walkashame Wormburners=Nuevo_eph

He is Show Me Your TDs

League 2
Bearded Ladies=Puttin4Bird
Tennessee Tiders=adwillingham
Huskair Power=Huskair
Guido Fist Pump=DevRicus
Icon from Bygone=White Rhino
THAWK Seatown Bawlers=tomahawk18
Kildaire's Killers=I'm assuming it is self explanatory
Planet of the Pygmy Marmosets=c_ault
Team Prison Ninjas=SW
Show Me Your TDs=Bomb_n_Gouge
Cafe de Columbia=_JL_
Team Leftouts=dmb012
Wolfpack only=Spaceman_Spiff
Broad Street Bullies=Buckjob
Team BX Invaders=wcueb923
Walkashame Wormburners=Nuevo_eph
I should know this.....it was just much easier to ask! Thank you!

Does anyone in League 2 want Ochostinko?

Does anyone in League 2 want Ochostinko?

No. From what I read yesterday and I think posted on the NFL thread he's either not going to get much playing time or may be dropped. Belichek is very unhappy with him.

I thought about it and I just cant rely on Torrain for points. The Redskins are too unpredictable.
The Jets offense (and S. Holmes) isn't exactly the greatest show on turf either! Haha. There might be a deal to be made still, let me look here. I like the discussions though, we need more of this!

I declined it. I will trade Matthews but I have to be blown away. He is lighting it up. I am more inclined to trade Blount but only for another RB (would have to be part of a WR deal).

Hehe hence why I knew it was a shot in the dark!

I have a lot of interest in AJ Green, Nate Washington and Jordy Nelson. You need a RB correct?

Washington and Nelson can be had, and yes I need a RB badly. Felix wasn't great but now that he's out I'm kinda limited.

How about Blount and Holmes/Branch for AJ Green?

I don't like Blount a lot. Lemme look into the others.

Spiff's last activity on THP was 10/12 (hope he is OK). I know he updated his team before Sunday's game (moved players to active).
wcueb's last activity on THP is today (so I'm assuming he's OK). Not sure what the deal is when it comes to FF. He didn't update his team in week 5 leaving 3 bye players active (QB, WR and TE if I remember correctly) and this is after I had contacted about a possible trade for Jason Campbell, after week 5, the Friday before week 5 games (figured he needed Campbell since Romo was on a bye that week but...)
_JL_ last activity on THP 10/09
dmb last activity today
kildaire last activity yesterday

Everyone else from league 2 I know I've seen chime in to the FF threads the past 2 weeks (a couple of the above may have also but not sure about who).

Last edited:
If anyone needs back-up QB depth/bye coverage in League 2...make an offer for either Kevin Kolb or Sam Bradford. Looking for RB or WR bench type players.

Spiff's last activity on THP was 10/12 (hope he is OK). I know he updated his team before Sunday's game (moved players to active).
I sent him a trade offer and didn't hear a peep, no decline, no counter, no calling me an idiot for such a lopsided trade....which it really wasn't. Ahmad Bradshaw and Preston Parker for Dez Bryant and Willis McGahee. I thought it was pretty legit and helped us both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back