THP Fantasy Football Week 6 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
AHA!!! We come full circle my friend! This is what I had originally said! hahahahaha

Lol. Fine but Dallas stinks haha. Rex Grossman is going chew that division up and make himeself a FF star!

Lol. Fine but Dallas stinks haha. Rex Grossman is going chew that division up and make himeself a FF star!

I do enjoy all of the points he scores for my bench

Blasphemy!!!

DALLAS WINS OUTRIGHT!

Please ignore the fact that I live in North Texas.

I'm going to let Hanks Teblow JB's Nuts this weekend!

I cant even talk smack with my opponent. First we have the late1 at the draft and now we have fildini. Does he come on the forum anymore? Im going to beat you and your 4 QB's with my rookie QB and white RB!

I cant even talk smack with my opponent. First we have the late1 at the draft and now we have fildini. Does he come on the forum anymore? Im going to beat you and your 4 QB's with my rookie QB and white RB!

BOOM! That's a big hit right there. Thetardy1 and fildini could be the same person. Nah, fildini's not a lefty. Dude, playing fildini's squad is like playing a team on the bye week. You'll crush him.

BOOM! That's a big hit right there. Thetardy1 and fildini could be the same person. Nah, fildini's not a lefty. Dude, playing fildini's squad is like playing a team on the bye week. You'll crush him.

I might even rest some of my players to get ready for next weeks matchup. Who am I playing? Doesnt matter my future B****es, I win.

I might even rest some of my players to get ready for next weeks matchup. Who am I playing? Doesnt matter my future B****es, I win.

Actually, I need some guys to perform well to get the "W" this weekend. Hanks has Drew Bress and Megatron, both of which have been putting up great numbers, but the Niners D is legit, so we'll see if they can't get to young Stafford this weekend.

I think Camolina has a big day Sunday Kmac. He wants to win so bad dude.

hmmm
That's weird. I could have sworn I was tied for first in our division.
Oh wait, that's right I am, should be 4-1 too.

Actually, I need some guys to perform well to get the "W" this weekend. Hanks has Drew Bress and Megatron, both of which have been putting up great numbers, but the Niners D is legit, so we'll see if they can't get to young Stafford this weekend.

I think Camolina has a big day Sunday Kmac. He wants to win so bad dude.

He's going to go HAM bro. He might win my game for me by himself this week.

hmmm
That's weird. I could have sworn I was tied for first in our division.
Oh wait, that's right I am, should be 4-1 too.

Already beat you, been there done that. NEXT!

Well i got a trade for a qb but bad thing is dude accepted it too late for me to use Schaub. Trade was Deion Branch and Ben Tate for Schaub

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

We both know who really won last week haha

I don't get it.

Anyway, looking forward to some games today! Should be a great Sunday for football. The weather here turned cold over night. I don't know why, but it's a great excuse to stay indoors!

Looking forward to watching TC get jiggy all over my team this week.

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

Yeah I don't either TC but look its coming from. The late1 who isn't even playing with his own team.

Romo should go HAM on the suspect new England defense. Lots of PPR goodness.

~Don't drink and tapatalk~

Yeah I don't either TC but look its coming from. The late1 who isn't even playing with his own team.

Romo should go HAM on the suspect new England defense. Lots of PPR goodness.

I hope he does. It's nice being able to root for the Cowboys. I feel like so many Americans right now.

Cowboys get a big win this week. Just like VBox

I hope he does. It's nice being able to root for the Cowboys. I feel like so many Americans right now.

Welcome aboard. Time to enjoy cam and romo both going ham today.

Not seeing any surprises in the inactive lists yet today.

Hoping for a good matchup today with One-T. Of course by good matchup I mean my team throws a complet drubbing on his. JK...should be a tight game for us.

wow Fred Jackson just had an 80 yard TD run up the gut. Nice 14 pts for Hanks on that play

wow Fred Jackson just had an 80 yard TD run up the gut. Nice 14 pts for Hanks on that play

hes really having a good year. hope he can stay healthy at his age.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back