THP Fantasy Football Week 6 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Leagues are approaching the half way point and teams are trying to separate themselves from the pack. Bye weeks are starting to take their toll as teams point totals get a little lower. Who will make the big push for the next few weeks and the right moves to continue their winning ways?

The winner of the lowest points scored for week 5 is Gym, Tan, Landry as they scored a whopping 54.

Highest points scored for the week.

Bandwagon Express - 126
I Touchdown There - 131
Guido Fist Pump - 139

Only 2 undefeated teams are left over the entire 3 leagues of THP.
Only 3 teams out of the 48 have had 600 points scored against them.

One last stat....
Leagues 2 & 3 need to step it up on the talking front (not everybody of course). There were post minimums to get in and post averages per month. Some of the participants were told this when signing up and they agreed to become a "part" of these leagues. Lets have some fun and continue with the banter.

Ok, League 2, I have now had a taste of winning and am ready to run off a few more W's.

I survive the big bye week and managed a win with some unknowns pulling in big points and the 40 whiners defense that everybody gave me grief about scored 22 points....3rd time this year with over 20 points from my Defense/Special Teams!

Looking for a big week this week!!

Got smoked this week in League 3..:beat-up: Dang Orton left me with -1 point. The first bye week had played out terribly for me. But considering its my first loss and I am 4-1, there is still a good chance for me as long as I can manage this team properly.

A tie! I can't believe The Grossman and I finished in a tie! I am one of the 3 teams who has had over 600pts scored against me and that must end, I am looking for some sweet revenge this week.

Ole Coolbreeze and his Team Kember knocked our team off of it's undefeated perch. Well done! This week we take on CG13 and his very Philly-like team (1-4) record and one of my favorite team names ever...NoConvictions JustAFewPryors. We have quite a few players on a bye this week.

There should never be a tie in FF. That's like a tie at the baseball all-star game only worse.

The 4th and Drunk went from 48 points in week 4 to a 121 point week in week 5. Time to keep it rolling against Buck Spreadem.

I know, what are we playing soccer here? ESPN needs to find a lost point for me so I can just get the W and move on to my next victim. ; )

One of you needs to hope for the infamous fantasy football adjustment.

First win since week 1, and gotta love the record of 2-2-1. Back to back weeks against the winless teams in my division of league 1, hopefully I can get another win this week.

My team came ready to play serious defense hehe

Leagues are approaching the half way point and teams are trying to separate themselves from the pack. Bye weeks are starting to take their toll as teams point totals get a little lower. Who will make the big push for the next few weeks and the right moves to continue their winning ways?

The winner of the lowest points scored for week 5 is Gym, Tan, Landry as they scored a whopping 54.

Highest points scored for the week.

Bandwagon Express - 126
I Touchdown There - 131
Guido Fist Pump - 139

Only 2 undefeated teams are left over the entire 3 leagues of THP.
Only 3 teams out of the 48 have had 600 points scored against them.

One last stat....
Leagues 2 & 3 need to step it up on the talking front (not everybody of course). There were post minimums to get in and post averages per month. Some of the participants were told this when signing up and they agreed to become a "part" of these leagues. Lets have some fun and continue with the banter.

The 4th and Drunk went from 48 points in week 4 to a 121 point week in week 5. Time to keep it rolling against Buck Spreadem.

Good Luck! based on projections alone you are going to have a tough week...If I get my QB woes out of here there is going to be some serious damage done by team BS.

Guido fist pump!!! Unce unce unce unce unce unce 139 points!! Bring it league 2!!! Bring it!!! Victor cruz is doing the salsa all over your sorry tails!!

There should never be a tie in FF. That's like a tie at the baseball all-star game only worse.
Ties help you when it come down to tie breakers for the playoffs, because they are better than a loss. I agree, it's like soccer, I just want to see a winner.

Ties help you when it come down to tie breakers for the playoffs, because they are better than a loss. I agree, it's like soccer, I just want to see a winner.

They should go to bench points if starters end in tie. but we will have to play as is either way.

League 2 - I am looking for a RB. I am willing to trade any of the following: Santonio Holmes, Deion Branch, Michael Jenkins, Lance Moore.

League 2 - I am looking for a RB. I am willing to trade any of the following: Santonio Holmes, Deion Branch, Michael Jenkins, Lance Moore.

Gore has been on the trading block for a few weeks and they've been looking for a WR.

76 pt drop for me between week 4 and 5, stupid bye week. No byes for week 6. If my QB plays week 6 like week 5 maybe I can break 180 this week.

Thank the lord I didn't lose to fildini's turrible team! That team stinks and he almost pulled off the upset. I can't wait to plug some new dudes in this week and take down hanks' squad. Can Megatron be stopped? I think so!

All in all, I thought it was a weird week for league 1. Very low scoring with the exception of a couple of teams. Did team auto pick get beat this week? I love seeing that team lose.

At the beginning of the season I was worried about week 5 because I had a lot of people ib their bye week. Only 1 person on my bench actually had a game this week. I think week 7 and 11 are my other 2 bad bye weeks.

Gore has been on the trading block for a few weeks and they've been looking for a WR.

76 pt drop for me between week 4 and 5, stupid bye week. No byes for week 6. If my QB plays week 6 like week 5 maybe I can break 180 this week.

Thanks. I sent ADWillingham a message and see if he wants to make a deal for Gore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back