THP Fantasy Football Week 3 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Teezy put a hurting on me this week! I knew it was going to happen, esp watching the Giants game and seeing Nicks do nothing.

Teezy put a hurting on me this week! I knew it was going to happen, esp watching the Giants game and seeing Nicks do nothing.

that's what Calloway's do to Decrecenzo's dude, lol

If you I could rep you I would... That's two virtual reps today dude.

DDec, Nicks for Britt. Lets do this

I'm quoting you to make you feel better. JB's Nuts is going to double up Team Tmod after tonight. It will be the worst loss of your FF career. I promise that I'll cuddle with you afterwards.

I think ddec should make that trade. Plenty of guys come back the next week after tearing everything up in their knee.

good trade!!!

A little late to this party, but One-T, you should definitely play their defense. They will get at least 1 pick, and 1 fumble tonight. Who is in this battle with me that is coming down to Dez tonight?

good trade!!!

I know right. DDec isn't smart enough to take it though.

I'm quoting you to make you feel better. JB's Nuts is going to double up Team Tmod after tonight. It will be the worst loss of your FF career. I promise that I'll cuddle with you afterwards.

I think ddec should make that trade. Plenty of guys come back the next week after tearing everything up in their knee.

That did make me feel better. I haven't even looked at my score. I feel bad for Kenny Britt though. I think my season is done if he is out. Curits Painter to Reggie Wayne doesnt sound too inviting. You're gonna hand me my hide dude. I thought for sure my team might make it interesting but with Arian Foster baby'ing his hammy, I was in for a fight.

Tmod, I love you! I've had a hard time unleashing the hounds on you.

A little late to this party, but One-T, you should definitely play their defense. They will get at least 1 pick, and 1 fumble tonight. Who is in this battle with me that is coming down to Dez tonight?

That would be me. 106-99, with Dez left to play. In PPR, I believe he easily gets the 7 pts to beat me.

Tmod, I love you! I've had a hard time unleashing the hounds on you.

Dude I was seriously thinking my team was gonna come out swinging. Instead they made me look like my NFL/Jay Cutler thread rival, 2010.

I can take it though dude. Hahahahahah.

That would be me. 106-99, with Dez left to play. In PPR, I believe he easily gets the 7 pts to beat me.

Dez will probably play the first quarter, have 10 catches for 101 and a TD. Then check out for 3 or 4 games with an injury

Well my trade for Finley finally paid off this week, now if he can just keep it up. So many stinking weapons on that team.

Come on at least spell the name right!

how about Britt for Grossman?

I am a little nervous about tonight. I am up by 10 on my game and they have a kicker left. It will be my luck that the kicker has a break out game and scores 11 or more.

If he plays, I have very little doubt, but, he will have to do more than he did the last 3 quarters of the game in week 1 when he just couldn't move at all.

Dez will probably play the first quarter, have 10 catches for 101 and a TD. Then check out for 3 or 4 games with an injury
I think the Cowboys should hold him out a week...

Well my trade for Finley finally paid off this week, now if he can just keep it up. So many stinking weapons on that team.
Finley was one that I wanted pretty bad for Fantasy. I have been pleased with my Gronkowski pick though.

I am a little nervous about tonight. I am up by 10 on my game and they have a kicker left. It will be my luck that the kicker has a break out game and scores 11 or more.
In 2007, I was up by like 41 pts going into the late game, with my opponent only having a kicker left. Who was that kicker? Rob Bironas. How many FGs did he kick? 8. Beat by a kicker.

So after Romo lights up the deadskinz tonight his price will only go up. Just sayin...:alien:

The guy I played this week had Neil Rackers that hung 15 points on my team. Not that it mattered since he smoked me anyways.

So after Romo lights up the deadskinz tonight his price will only go up. Just sayin...:alien:

So you mean I can't trade Jason Snelling for him?

The guy I played this week had Neil Rackers that hung 15 points on my team. Not that it mattered since he smoked me anyways.

So you mean I can't trade Jason Snelling for him?

Id totally have to throw some more meat on that bone for Snelling.

Id totally have to throw some more meat on that bone for Snelling.

Throw some lung on that bone.

Also, does Hanks realize that keeping Randy Moss isn't saving him any salary cap space? :alien:

Throw some lung on that bone.

Also, does Hanks realize that keeping Randy Moss isn't saving him any salary cap space? :alien:

hahaha yeah I was wondering why he's holding onto Moss too.

I would have won but at the last minute switched out Lance Moore for Santonio Holmes. Holmes got me 2 points, Moore had 27 points. I lost by 9 points. I said to myself that I wasnt going to tinker with my lineup and I just couldnt help myself. DAMN IT!

hahaha yeah I was wondering why he's holding onto Moss too.

For the oft chance that he'll sign with the Patriots/Cowboys/Jets/ whatever team is favored to go to the playoffs. Someone has TO too. Nothing like a couple of malcontents to take your roster space. I think you can include Chunky in this now that Manning looks like he'll be WW fodder in 3...2...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back