THP Fantasy Football Week 3 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So unless I get a huge game from Felix Jones tomorrow night, I'm 0-3 in League 1. Really good times, my team sucks.

So unless I get a huge game from Felix Jones tomorrow night, I'm 0-3 in League 1. Really good times, my team sucks.

Don't worry Hairy. I'm right there with you. Apparently I need to make changes though. So who wants my best player for your bench players?

Holy crap, Addai actually did something for me!

Don't worry Hairy. I'm right there with you. Apparently I need to make changes though. So who wants my best player for your bench players?

that's the attitude chunky! Although, I don't think that was the case at all.

I may have lost but it was a lot closer than I thought it would be and if I had played the right players it would have been even closer. I am still feeling pretty good about my team. There are a few changes I would like to make and am still very open to trades but overall I am pretty happy.

I may have lost but it was a lot closer than I thought it would be and if I had played the right players it would have been even closer. I am still feeling pretty good about my team. There are a few changes I would like to make and am still very open to trades but overall I am pretty happy.

Yeah, your team is good GG. They put up a good amount of points. If CJ would ever pull his finger out, you'd be awesome. WTF is up with that guy?

Yeah, your team is good GG. They put up a good amount of points. If CJ would ever pull his finger out, you'd be awesome. WTF is up with that guy?

I know, CJ and DeSean Jackson both let me down again this week and last week. If the two of them can put up the numbers I know they are capable of doing then I would have easily won this week. CJ will be back, everything I have read said they are still a little afraid of him getting hurt from the hold out and they think it will be another week or so before he starts to be the CJ of old. Brandon Gibson is finally starting to come into his own now too. Hell he put up 16 points and the team only scored 7 for the game haha. With Sporano on shaky grounds with the Dolphins, if they get a new coach in there I expect Reggie Bush to finally perform the way I thought he would. They have to throw him the ball.

Can I get a refund it sell my team, they really stink..hehe

Kongfrontation

I know, CJ and DeSean Jackson both let me down again this week and last week. If the two of them can put up the numbers I know they are capable of doing then I would have easily won this week. CJ will be back, everything I have read said they are still a little afraid of him getting hurt from the hold out and they think it will be another week or so before he starts to be the CJ of old. Brandon Gibson is finally starting to come into his own now too. Hell he put up 16 points and the team only scored 7 for the game haha. With Sporano on shaky grounds with the Dolphins, if they get a new coach in there I expect Reggie Bush to finally perform the way I thought he would. They have to throw him the ball.

Yeah, I think you're right. Tennessee losing Britt also almost assures that CJ gets involved more. The Reggie Bush thing is weird to me. The first quarter of the season, he looked awesome. I mean, like Reggie Bush from USC awesome, then they just stopped giving him the ball. I don't get it.

It is almost as if teams think he is more useful as a decoy. So they don't give him the ball for fear that he will get hurt. If I were the coach he would have 20 touches a game

It is almost as if teams think he is more useful as a decoy. So they don't give him the ball for fear that he will get hurt. If I were the coach he would have 20 touches a game

At least. He's too freaking good. I would love to hear his thoughts on his season so far (if I could understand him)

Man, do I sit the Cowboys defense tonight to risk losing any points? Deano has Witten going, who could go off...this is a tough decision

Man, do I sit the Cowboys defense tonight to risk losing any points? Deano has Witten going, who could go off...this is a tough decision

well, I tell you what, this sure is a tough decision One-T. I dont really know what I would do

well, I tell you what, this sure is a tough decision One-T. I dont really know what I would do

I would play them.

oh, thanks for the reply....I know. I mean, the Dallas D could be on the field a lot, so then they could get scored on a lot. Or the other way to look at it is that being on the field a lot means more chances for takeaways

I would play them. Lots of sacks for D Ware.

This.
And while their secondary is not very good, I would not bet against the team playing against Sexy Rexy in causing at least 1 turnover.

This.
And while their secondary is not very good, I would not bet against the team playing against Sexy Rexy in causing at least 1 turnover.

I could be totally wrong here but they usually play at least one game a year that is a complete dud in terms of offense. This could be the one. I think the Skins beat us last year 7-6 or something

This.

very good points gentlemen, I really didnt pay too much attention to CL because he is a Cowboys fan and he think Dallas has a chance at winning

very good points gentlemen, I really didnt pay too much attention to CL because he is a Cowboys fan and he think Dallas has a chance at winning

Haha. Plus I stink at FF.

no you dont...you have scored 194 points to date. TC is gonna do that this week. hahaha

Hey. Santana Moss is going for 40 tonight!

I don't see ddec catching you whether you start them or not One-t. I would think that the worst they get you is 0 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back