THP Fantasy Football League #1 Draft Lottery

I am a huge Cowboys fan, and plan on drafting either all Cowboys, or no Cowboys. Up to you guys to decide which way I'll go, but the smart bet is on the 2nd choice.

less than 8 hours fellas.

I will offer to trade Kevin Ogletree for Vick, Ray Rice and your soul and then try and convince you why it is fair.

FIFY..:D

I'm gonna draft for real. Arian Foster hahahahahaha

fo real for real??

I wish shaun alexander still played. He was a beast..

Good luck with the decision making at #1.

I think Yoccos should take all Cowboys. Talk about trade bait to Bridges 2.0...hehe
You got 3-4 super fans in here that you could then trade them to, to create mega team.

HAHAHAHAHAHA. Felix Jones #1!!!!

You guys have all of the fun in league 1. League 3 is full of zombies.

Just start talking trash about how noone cares about the packers and Bucky will find you. Hahaha.

Just start talking trash about how noone cares about the packers and Bucky will find you. Hahaha.

Agreed rip on someones favorite team and then it will start. Esp if anyone in leafue 3 is a cowboys fan since apparently we are bad fans haha

I say go nuts in there.

Agreed rip on someones favorite team and then it will start. Esp if anyone in leafue 3 is a cowboys fan since apparently we are bad fans haha

There you go again bridges 2.0. Nobody said you were bad fans. Compared them to Yankees and Tiger Woods fans. Just very defensive fans. Not all obviously, but I think if people read through this thread and others, they will get an idea of why the label is there.

You guys aren't bad. Just not well versed when it comes to the rest of the league lol ;)

I just can't stand some Packer fans. The good ole Pack. Who says the Pack? WTF. Stupidest nickname ever conceived :) I keed I keed.

Just make fun of someones picks too. I love FF because it doesnt have to get personal. I just know so uch about football, its unreal. Ask me anything.

There you go again bridges 2.0. Nobody said you were bad fans. Compared them to Yankees and Tiger Woods fans. Just very defensive fans. Not all obviously, but I think if people read through this thread and others, they will get an idea of why the label is there.

Talk about a personal attack on me! hehe

I just can't stand some Packer fans. The good ole Pack. Who says the Pack? WTF. Stupidest nickname ever conceived :) I keed I keed.

Yoccos can only stand Packers fans when they are hitting wedge shots to 4 feet.

Yoccos can only stand Packers fans when they are hitting wedge shots to 4 feet.

Aint that the truth! He is one of the good group of Packers fans. Usually, they're just a bunch of whiners complaining about how good the PACK are. They never cease to annoy the cr@p out of me in my Jay Cutler appreciate thread.

Man, im getting blasted and not even in the league. Wouldnt expect anything less though lol

The first few picks are going to be a pain in the butt with those injuries/contract situation. Feel sorry for whoever has those picks.

Jeez...all this trash talk befpre the draft. I can't wait to see what happens after the draft! And JB, there is nothing wrong with Yankee fans!!!

Has anyone heard any updates on Arian Foster? I continue to read conflicting reports.

Me too but rumor has Team Grossmen has signed him.

Man, im getting blasted and not even in the league. Wouldnt expect anything less though lol

The first few picks are going to be a pain in the butt with those injuries/contract situation. Feel sorry for whoever has those picks.

Hahah, CJ is going to play. No doubt there and only question is Arian. I know my draft will suck but it should be fun.

Hahah, CJ is going to play. No doubt there and only question is Arian. I know my draft will suck but it should be fun.

Dont let the guy that fears the league get in your head...hehe

Dont let the guy that fears the league get in your head...hehe

Hahahaha.... Dude we both know my draft is doomed. but Ill make some moves, just earlier this time. Im not going to research anything this time. Ill have a checklist and thats it.

I have a funny feeling I am going to get killed in the draft using to much heart and not enough head.

Has anyone heard any updates on Arian Foster? I continue to read conflicting reports.

That's what I hear as well. He says he is getting ready for week 1, ESPN and the rest of the media says from that picture, he could be out for a few weeks.

Hahahaha.... Dude we both know my draft is doomed. but Ill make some moves, just earlier this time. Im not going to research anything this time. Ill have a checklist and thats it.

Draft a bunch of backups then trade em all away like me haha

I think I ended up with 9 trades and over 50 waiver wire transactions.

I have a funny feeling I am going to get killed in the draft using to much heart and not enough head.

Sadly. It has been known to happen.

Good thing the Eagles have some quality players. It aint so bad.

Wow, 6th pick. that means when it gets back around to me everyone will be gone johnson.

Back