THP Fantasy Football League #1 Draft Lottery

I never said being tired was going to stop me from destroying all of you, I was simply stating that I am tired.

hehe ok sounds good to me. As long as I finish on top of you i'll be happy. :D

I could fall asleep right now, I hope I can stay up for the entire draft.

This comment, along with the comment that she got bored during the 16-team draft, means one thing: GG is going to draft Randy Moss with her 6th round pick, because she'll have fallen asleep or not paid attention at all.

Ugh! Can't wait till you can't say that anymore. :blob:

I am sure it will only be a couple of months since my entire team graduated except for 2 guys, and 1 of them transferred.

hehe ok sounds good to me. As long as I finish on top of you i'll be happy. :D

I don't think JB would approve of that ; )

This comment, along with the comment that she got bored during the 16-team draft, means one thing: GG is going to draft Randy Moss with her 6th round pick, because she'll have fallen asleep or not paid attention at all.

I will still do better than you in my sleep. :angel:

Hey I had to switch computers, can someone send me the link to the main page of the league? I cant find it once I am inside FF on ESPN.com. It was saved on the other one...helppp

found it!!

Sent some people some offers..

I love it, I already had to drop a guy because he got put on the IR. I wish I would have known his injury was that serious before I wasted a pick on him.

I saw that Tony Moeaki for the Chiefs tore his ACL, that's going to hurt them, I thought he had a nice year for them at tight end last year.

It's hard to make trades when you have garbage.

It's hard to make trades when you have garbage.

Just wait it out and you never know what happens during the season. Being that it was a shortened off season due to the lockout and if pre season is an indication I'm sure there will be folks out there that will be scrambling to cover pieces that they didn't think they would have to. That's the kicker in a 16 team league is patience and depth plays a role more so than your smaller leagues where the waiver wire is chock full of subs.

Just hoping that my team won't be one that I mentioned above since I have some folks that could stub a toe and be out half a season.

With this shortened offseason it will be interesting to see how teams come out of the gate. I just hope my guys are ready to play week one. Its going to be a lot of fun guys.

Back