THP Fantasy Football 2011 is Official

That's when you have to get creative with trades and picking up guys on the waiver wire. Just beware of the Veto Gnome, he strikes when you lease expect it.

Ended up 1-13. Worst year ever. I was actually angry I won a game. The amount of injuries to my team was staggering.

I knew we have some internet golfers but we have internet FFL champions as well. That's sad. It's put up or shut up time you undefeated champs of yesteryear.

League #1 is full and emails have been sent.
League #2 is about half full and when it fills up, emails will be sent.

I knew we have some internet golfers but we have internet FFL champions as well. That's sad. It's put up or shut up time you undefeated champs of yesteryear.

Haha.

Internet FFL champtions.

Where is bridges and his sqirrelz

lolz

League #1 is full and emails have been sent.
League #2 is about half full and when it fills up, emails will be sent.

How are the leagues determined? I joined pretty early on and didnt receive an email so I was wondering if it random or first come first serve?

Can't wait. Just had my second child. Posting from the hospital room. Bring on FF!!!

---
- Tapatalking on my iPad

Can't wait. Just had my second child. Posting from the hospital room. Bring on FF!!!

---
- Tapatalking on my iPad

Congratulations dude!

---
- Tapatalking on my iPad

That right there is freaking commitment.

---
- Tapatalking on my iPad

Wow I think I am underestimating my competition haha congrats!

Congrats Icey! Hope you didn't name your new baby Cutler

You know the likelyhood of you getting lucky two years in a row isnt good right?

Tomo sucks!

dude I won 4 leagues last year, 7 the year before, and 2 the year before that because I was learning the ropes

This just in....

Bandwagon Express has accepted an invite to league 1
bandwagon_553.jpg

dude I won 4 leagues last year, 7 the year before, and 2 the year before that because I was learning the ropes

There's a new sheriff in town.... :cool::cowboy:

Hahahaha.. Here are the # of teams in ddecs leagues

We have the new icon this year!

look who's back!!!

lolz

Doo doo

Wow I think I am underestimating my competition haha congrats!

Dont worry, your number one pick is safe. You can take Rickie Fowler in the 1st round.

Dont worry, your number one pick is safe. You can take Rickie Fowler in the 1st round.

Ha! Why would I pick someone who can't play on sundays? -___-

Back