THP Fantasy Football 2011 is Official

I bet that was a tough lesson learned. I need to find a QB who doesn't get a concussion. Two years in a row I lost in the playoffs because my QB got a concussion.

My top 4 picks were out for the entire season before week 5.

I'll take the first pick. I think Cam Newton would be a perfect way to start this THP league off.

there's an app for that.....

So when all you manly men lose to a girl, will you cry? It's ok if you do. There is nothing wrong with shedding a few tears every now and then.

I bet that was a tough lesson learned. I need to find a QB who doesn't get a concussion. Two years in a row I lost in the playoffs because my QB got a concussion.

yup that was the reason :smile:
My QB had an appendectomy 2 weeks before the playoffs last year.

I'll take the first pick. I think Cam Newton would be a perfect way to start this THP league off.

That just made me laugh out loud

That's when you have to get creative with trades and picking up guys on the waiver wire. Just beware of the Veto Gnome, he strikes when you lease expect it.

This made me lol. I had not remembered the veto gnome. It got heated a few times last year

That's when you have to get creative with trades and picking up guys on the waiver wire. Just beware of the Veto Gnome, he strikes when you lease expect it.

No gnome this year. Read the rules lady!

yup that was the reason :smile:
My QB had an appendectomy 2 weeks before the playoffs last year.

At least that is a real injury, ours skipped out with a headache.

This made me lol. I had not remembered the veto gnome. It got heated a few times last year

How could you forget.

Spots still remain. As of right now we have both leagues about 3 quarters of the way full.

Are we going with smack talk league and non-smack talk leagues?

with the 1st pick in the 2nd round of the THP FF league, Team Horchata Delight selects......................................................Tony Gonzalez, just b/c he's Mexican

At least that is a real injury, ours skipped out with a headache.

but he did throw for 4 TD's and 400 yards for the championship game.

LOL I am a Yankee fan from NJ. Just like the Falcons. Could care in the least about the Philthies.

You are just sad you have freddy garcia picthing and we have Hamels, Halladay and Lee!

That is so true! What a complete and total BUST!

he was virtually non existent down the stretch if I remember right. The other thing that killed you in the final game was that the Sunday night game got pushed to Tuesday night which allowed Adrian Peterson to play when you had their backup.

with the 1st pick in the 2nd round of the THP FF league, Team Horchata Delight selects......................................................Tony Gonzalez, just b/c he's Mexican

I think you should be team Churro

How dare you not take Ron Mexico with your 1st pick!!!!!

I'm in and ready to roll...!!!!!!!!!!!!

he was virtually non existent down the stretch if I remember right. The other thing that killed you in the final game was that the Sunday night game got pushed to Tuesday night which allowed Adrian Peterson to play when you had their backup.

I totally forgot about that. I was so pissed about that. If we had just played when we were supposed to I think we would have had a real chance at beating you. Boldin had 2 weeks at the start of the season that were good and after that he averaged 2 points per game, it was pathetic.

You have the best names so far!

Back