THP Fall Outing Pairings/Tee Times

FIFY....
Our Saturday group is somewhat ironic. GG put you and I out with JB, who is responsible for introducing us to a drink that ended up wrecking thanks1974. For the record, I will not be touching alcohol until 10am on Saturday. When I do, it will not have espresso vodka in it.

lolololol! Hopefully we can stay on topic!

Heck....I just want to be able to make it past all the ladies tees, not kill anyone on the driving range, and break 100
lolololol! Hopefully we can stay on topic!

bwuahahaha! you're a funny guy. thanks but no thanks. first off, i've never seen fildini hit a ball, and secondly, i have a sneaky suspicion that the staticlines have some game. we'll come up with something though, but i am more than likely not playing from the tips.

Come on Bro... Where is your pride man :golf3:!! Take em up on the bet and clean their clock :D... You growing feathers just because Mrs Staticlines played a few years on the LPGA :confused2:... What's your problem :eek:)..... Wise men say only Fools rush in :guitar:.. It's going to be a good time down in gator land. No doubt about it. I am looking so forward to it and "I" get the pleasure of playing with the Pro,,,,, Andy. I am so excited about this gig...:bananadance:

Heck....I just want to be able to make it past all the ladies tees, not kill anyone on the driving range, and break 100

I'm pretty sure I can avoid killing somebody at the range, but other than that, I make no promises.

Our Saturday group is somewhat ironic. GG put you and I out with JB, who is responsible for introducing us to a drink that ended up wrecking us. For the record, I will not be touching alcohol until after the golf on Saturday. When I do, it will not have espresso vodka in it.

Shoot if he isn't going to touch a drink until after golf on Saturday does this mean I have to play with this guy on Sunday?
Spoiler
DSCF1786.jpg

I have a pretty good list of games that biggsy and the Willingham's can play so I think we'll have quite a good time on Saturday. Sunday, I'm just hoping not to lose any of the 2 old dudes I'm playing with!!!

[QUOTE Haven't corresponded with Bulldog too much on the forums, [/QUOTE]
I'm just a crazed goofy flatlander that has all the trashes covered, poor, white, biker, trailer. LMAO. :laughing:

[
I'm just a crazed goofy flatlander that has all the trashes covered, poor, white, biker, trailer. LMAO. :laughing:

makes it even better, I think we are in for a great time

Shoot if he isn't going to touch a drink until after golf on Saturday does this mean I have to play with this guy on Sunday?
Spoiler
DSCF1786.jpg

I only wear sock hats as evening attire ;)

Spoiler
DSCF1786.jpg

hahahahaha that never gets old! I just LOL at my desk.

Spoiler
DSCF1786.jpg
It's hawk with a sock, a sock for a hat.

I have a pretty good list of games that biggsy and the Willingham's can play so I think we'll have quite a good time on Saturday. Sunday, I'm just hoping not to lose any of the 2 old dudes I'm playing with!!!
Sounds like fun, not losing the two old dudes, but the Saturday stuff. :D

Sounds like fun, not losing the two old dudes, but the Saturday stuff. :D
Yeah I've got a few good ideas for games, usually something minor like 25 cents a point and do a team game. Or we can do Lone Wolf and everyone can kind of play with a different person on most holes. Options are nearly endless.

grrrrr

Yeah I've got a few good ideas for games, usually something minor like 25 cents a point and do a team game. Or we can do Lone Wolf and everyone can kind of play with a different person on most holes. Options are nearly endless.
I've played wolf, that's a blast.

Lately my buddies and I have played three way match play, I'm looking forward to something different.

hahaha, poor P4B!!! you better be a dang good ball hawk, my old man's hilarious sometimes. he takes a good whack and the first thing he'll say is "where'd that go?"

you better keep your eyes peeled for him.

Whats wrong with just playing golf? Im going to enjoy the courses, games or not.

bwuahahaha! you're a funny guy. thanks but no thanks. first off, i've never seen fildini hit a ball, and secondly, i have a sneaky suspicion that the staticlines have some game. we'll come up with something though, but i am more than likely not playing from the tips.

Ha ha.

I dont even know what those bets are! I am down with putting a little something on the round, but I have to agree with TC, in I think the Statics gots some skills.

Ha ha.

I dont even know what those bets are! I am down with putting a little something on the round, but I have to agree with TC, in I think the Statics gots some skills.

those are bets that experienced golfers make.....we best be really careful my friend

those are bets that experienced golfers make.....we best be really careful my friend

I am an experienced Golfer, just not an experienced betting golfer. We can come up with something to make it a bit interesting.

I am an experienced Golfer, just not an experienced betting golfer. We can come up with something to make it a bit interesting.

i agree with this post completely. we play a game a lot here called carts, opposites, drivers. for the first 6 holes, it's cart vs. cart, for the next 6 holes it's driver and passenger from other cart, then for the last 6 holes it's drivers vs. passengers. we keep tally of total points won and the winner takes the pot, payouts for birdies, eagles.

hahaha, poor P4B!!! you better be a dang good ball hawk, my old man's hilarious sometimes. he takes a good whack and the first thing he'll say is "where'd that go?"

you better keep your eyes peeled for him.
"Your ball is over here Mr. Havercamp"

Back