THP Fall Outing Pairings/Tee Times

I will play from whatever tee box we agree on..

Unless I cant hit a drive pior to the round and I decide to bit$h out

ok, so we'll play one up from the tips, and maybe run the gauntlet on the bear trap?

2 o'clock tee time on Sat, that gives plenty of time for lunch

This is official!!!!!!! I can't wait and man am I paired with some good golfers. I just plan on trying to keep up haha.

This is official!!!!!!! I can't wait and man am I paired with some good golfers. I just plan on trying to keep up haha.

hahaha, love the new avatar!

The only thing I'm bummed about is that we can't make this a week long. It would be awesome to get a chance to play a round with everybody. I love the pairings and have been looking to see who I'm in front/behind of. I am looking forward to heckling Spank this time around.

Ditto.... Well not heckling Spank cause he is in my group. I really excited to get out and meet everyone.
The only thing I'm bummed about is that we can't make this a week long. It would be awesome to get a chance to play a round with everybody. I love the pairings and have been looking to see who I'm in front/behind of. I am looking forward to heckling Spank this time around.

ok, so we'll play one up from the tips, and maybe run the gauntlet on the bear trap?
I love that idea, we'll have a great time out there! Are either of you two interested in a little game? Gotta keep things interesting, right? SMALL stakes, like .25 cents a point type stuff.

I love that idea, we'll have a great time out there! Are either of you two interested in a little game? Gotta keep things interesting, right? SMALL stakes, like .25 cents a point type stuff.

yeah, i'm down for some small stakes. skins/birdies/sandies/greenies/putts is good with me.

yeah, i'm down for some small stakes. skins/birdies/sandies/greenies/putts is good with me.

I am down for some small stakes action.

Nothng I love more than losing money to my new FIMOAIF's...

Friends I met on an Internet Forum

I am down for some small stakes action.

Nothng I love more than losing money to my new FIMOAIF's...

Friends I met on an Internet Forum

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

That is some funny stuff! FIMOAIF! Small stakes game it is, I'll get to work on finding us a good 3 person game!

That is some funny stuff! FIMOAIF! Small stakes game it is, I'll get to work on finding us a good 3 person game!

Good work P4B

It will be a good time for sure.

Alright! I get to play with the Doc on Sunday :golf2:.. Gus we will have a blast dude . If my knee blows out you can pump it back up and get me going :D. Actually my knee has been feeling alot better here lately. Still sore but not as much. I get my cortizone shot Thursday at 11:15 a.m. so hopefully the shot will not make it hurt any worse :banghead:.. If he sticks that sucker right in the swollen part of my knee I might knock em out :angry:

Alright! I get to play with the Doc on Sunday :golf2:.. Gus we will have a blast dude . If my knee blows out you can pump it back up and get me going :D. Actually my knee has been feeling alot better here lately. Still sore but not as much. I get my cortizone shot Thursday at 11:15 a.m. so hopefully the shot will not make it hurt any worse :banghead:.. If he sticks that sucker right in the swollen part of my knee I might knock em out :angry:

Sounds like a plan! I am looking forward to getting to chase a little white ball around with you for an afternoon. I feel much safer with a gator wrestler in my cart!

RE: the shot- he will be sticking it in the swollen part... thats kinda the point!

Sounds like a plan! I am looking forward to getting to chase a little white ball around with you for an afternoon. I feel much safer with a gator wrestler in my cart!

RE: the shot- he will be sticking it in the swollen part... thats kinda the point!

I had rather wrestle a gator than get that big old needle stuck in my sore knee! Oh well, it won't hurt but just a minute. Maybe after that thick juice lubricates my old knee joint, I will be ready to dance a jig :bananadance:

So there have been some minor changes to the tee times on Sunday. I was originally told our tee times started at 12:28 but it turns out they start at 12:20 so everything have been moved up 8 minutes for Sunday.

So there have been some minor changes to the tee times on Sunday. I was originally told our tee times started at 12:28 but it turns out they start at 12:20 so everything have been moved up 8 minutes for Sunday.

Right on. :)

Back