Things you laugh way too hard at

I've seen this clip well over 100 times and I always laugh.

fools.. everyone knows the best place to sit on rollercoasters is the very back..

I laugh so hard at the vids on people using their new VR and running into the walls. I probably should but it is funny!

This one gets me every time.
Others may not think it's funny. But I do.

Either way, it'll get stuck in your head

That entire cd was amazing.

Toll booth Willie may be my favorite.
Ooor...medium pace?

Toll booth is classic!!! I also realize this ages me to some extent.. lol.. I remember listening this CD till it was scratched and ruined.

Dad jokes. Damn it why are they always so good?

Dad jokes. Damn it why are they always so good?

There are few things in life more satisfying than the eye roll from one of your children after ripping off a proper dad joke.

There are few things in life more satisfying than the eye roll from one of your children after ripping off a proper dad joke.

Kids, significant others, friends, the recipient does not matter

Kids, significant others, friends, the recipient does not matter

True.

But the eye roll is my desired response. It is the cookie at the end that makes it all worth it.

True.

But the eye roll is my desired response. It is the cookie at the end that makes it all worth it.

the way my reactions go, that is indeed the way the cookie crumbles.

Mostly anything inappropriate. My Instagram would likely get me admitted if it fell in the wrong hands. There's a handful that I still look at anytime I need a giggle.

Screenshot_20220129-204219_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20220129-203621_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220129-203558_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
Screenshot_20201222-214942_Chrome.jpg

trashcanpaul on instagram gets me all the time

Without fail, the things I laugh the hardest at are always the most inappropriate
Me totally - probably why The Dice (Andrew Dice Clay) will always be my favorite comedian!

LMAO at this.
78B1B674-934B-4E71-8189-EC9E1CC3C759.jpeg
From Episcopal Church memes on FB.

I know the cords are probably not plugged in but it's still funny.

Back