Things you laugh way too hard at

Parrot

2025 Worldwide Golf Championship - Team ?????
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
We’ve all done it. Something is funny, but not that funny and must strike us at the right time and we laugh far harder than we probably should have. This is one of those for me.
55E86807-358D-4789-A5EC-AF8EA60C3929.jpeg

This usually happens to me more in times when you know you shouldn’t be laughing. Happens quite frequently now on zoom meetings when I catch a glimpse of a coworker making a weird face or reacting expressively to something that was said.

I know this makes me a bad person, but if I see someone hurt themselves, my first reaction is normally to laugh.

I make myself laugh more than any joke from other people. Sometimes I say things that will make my eye water from laughing so hard.

Any comment that can be responded to with “That’s what she said”. I have the mentality of a teenager so that’s most innocent sentences.

My brother knows that any time he looks at me and says “saxamaphone” like Homer Simpson I’m going to lose it.

Using 5 star recruits or good facilities or revenge trackman in a thread

I read something on reddit yesterday involving the poster using a theragun type of massager somewhat inappropriately... and chafing... and bandaids.

I thought it was funny.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Family Christmas with the in laws. One got a shirt that said ask me about my ninja face and she couldn't figure it out. It was one of those shirts that you pull over your head and the image is on the inside and another one where one sister was gifted from another a crop top, she didn't want one and didn't expect one, she's also in her mid 30s not exactly a crop top wearing kind of person. She's already texted that she is "returning that s###".

This clip makes me smile, makes me laugh, and maybe even makes me cry. Love it!

players lined up behind a dozen groups on the 6th hole when I'm making the turn with nobody ahead of us

This clip makes me smile, makes me laugh, and maybe even makes me cry. Love it!

I knew what it was before I even watched it, just from the names. Hilarious moment!

I saw a Facebook post right after the first Guardians of the Galaxy movie came out. The poster said, "All Groot could say was 'I am Groot'; I wonder if Groot means friend."

And then some smartass (and who am I kidding - I LOVE smartasses!) made a comment below: "Ungroot...." I died laughing!

Laurel & Hardy and Tom & Jerry.

Without fail, the things I laugh the hardest at are always the most inappropriate

I was trying to think of things I could share on here, but this answer is the best one for me so I will just quote it.

This one makes me laugh every time I see it:

Curiosity.jpg

My wife sometimes when she’s mad. Often times does not go well. Just can’t help it.

People dancing and singing in their cars

Back