Skinny little old guy. Yep you can wear one but at your age don't overdo it and make the youngsters jealous. :laughing:

Skinny is debatable. Glad I have the approval.

Waist: over 34”
White Belt: All day every day if it matches the outfit
Reason: Its a damn belt people lol, we aren’t talking skinny jeans or flat bills.

I feel like the white belt is in the same bucket as spandex. They are a privilege and not a right. You gotta be fit and play great! All kidding aside....white belts look good on many players.

Waist: over 34”
White Belt: All day every day if it matches the outfit
Reason: Its a damn belt people lol, we aren’t talking skinny jeans or flat bills.

I’m 42 years old and I approve this Internet forum comment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think I'm going to rock the white belt & suspenders the next time I play.

50 tomorrow and rock a white belt often

I'm a fan of white belts. I tie it together with a hat or shoes so my belt isn't lonely. ;)

But what other belt color is there!?

Back in the day (early high school IIRC) I had a belt for every color of the rainbow that I would match with my golf outfit of that day. Now I just wear a black Nike belt that desperately needs to be replaced, but I wouldn't mind adding a blood red belt to the mix for special occasions. Anything white gets too dirty.

Back in the day (early high school IIRC) I had a belt for every color of the rainbow that I would match with my golf outfit of that day. Now I just wear a black Nike belt that desperately needs to be replaced, but I wouldn't mind adding a blood red belt to the mix for special occasions. Anything white gets too dirty.

I got the reversible faux leather white/grey belt from Nike and its great since it’s easy to clean.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I love rocking the white belt Bc it matches with everything if you have white shoes.

White belt and glass, hell yeah!!!

The white belt is a staple in my golf attire.

I haven’t worn one in a while. Maybe it’s time

Back