The THP Sarasota Gauntlet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do it, Brad.

Only dilemma is how to get from tampa to sarasota. I have one potential scenerio. But that is tentative right now.

Only dilemma is how to get from tampa to sarasota. I have one potential scenerio. But that is tentative right now.
What time is the flight?

That's a very minor dilemma. Book it first, and we can worry about how to get you there.

Actually he is coworker and golf nut. His office is right across from me

Cool. Thats great.

Oh man, Southwest's price dropped close to $30 over night............

Book it.

That's a very minor dilemma. Book it first, and we can worry about how to get you there.

Agree with mward.

Those flying I to Tampa, book the flights, we will worry about rides

You guys are special. Gonna talk it over with Chrissy tonight!

You guys are special. Gonna talk it over with Chrissy tonight!

Get Bucklaw to draft you up something legal like. Then you HAVE to go

Not this time buddy, too much going on in 2013 and stockpiling days and cash for 2014

You make me sad. So be it.

8atyrybe.jpg

Do we have a ballpark cost per round for these courses and rooms per night? Obviously negotiations seem to be underway, but is there a figure we can guesstimate it at for now?

Thanks,
In Ponder in NC

Do we have a ballpark cost per round for these courses and rooms per night? Obviously negotiations seem to be underway, but is there a figure we can guesstimate it at for now?

Thanks,
In Ponder in NC

That is the million dollar question. During that time of year each of those courses costs $109 per round. During this time of year, each of those courses costs less than $50 per round. We will not be paying $100 per round for golf. That is out of the question and we would go elsewhere. I would like to get the rounds then for the costs now. War Eagle will be able to find out more very soon.

As for room costs. I would think with all the hotels in this area, rooms will be less than $100 per night. Split between 2 people if you choose to have a roommate and that gives you a ballpark.

Hope this helps.

My favorite line was "Eff it, now Im motivated". Love that dude.

We will keep it an unofficial THP event, so that we do not need to require Albatross Club memberships. This way many in the state that are not AC members can get a taste of what THP events are and then choose if they want to participate in future ones next year where it will be required.

Im going full bore. Yeah, this is going to be fun.

I haven't participated in any THP organized events as of yet, but I'm very interested in this. That weekend (11/9) would likely work well for me. I'm in Fort Lauderdale, but 3 hour drive isn't bad.

ditto... might be able to make the drive over from the east coast if this an open thing - just a day due to wife/kids/etc

Rich,
All THP events are open things. Some are just limited to Albatross Club Members. Anybody can be an Albatross Club Member if they choose to be. Its what keeps us able to host these events.

I think we paid around $70 last year at University Park in late December. And that was more of a last minute get together.

Rich,
All THP events are open things. Some are just limited to Albatross Club Members. Anybody can be an Albatross Club Member if they choose to be. Its what keeps us able to host these events.

gotcha! thank you.

I'll have to see about the whole weekend then as I have yet to golf over on the west coast.

Dont think, just do.

I was reading through this thread while I was thinking about what commitments I might have to school and other things at this time. And then I read this and just said eff it. My flight is booked, count me in!

I was reading through this thread while I was thinking about what commitments I might have to school and other things at this time. And then I read this and just said eff it. My flight is booked, count me in!
Nice dude! Glad you are coming down!

I am so glad you are coming, but really hope that your commitments to school, etc can all be met. I would hate to get in the way of that.

But again, so glad you are going to make it.

My wife said maybe. Depends on a few things. Will know for sure mid-end of September. I hope I can make it.

I am so glad you are coming, but really hope that your commitments to school, etc can all be met. I would hate to get in the way of that.

But again, so glad you are going to make it.

I have enough advance for this that I really doubt I will have any problems. The only day I will miss is Veteran's day and to be quite honest, I probably wouldn't go to school that day anyways.

Education is over rated...well done :)

Wake and I are taking one for the team. We will scope out River Strand this Sunday.

Boom, yes!

This excites me.

I'll go ahead and confirm. I'll work out the details later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back