The TaylorMade Kindgom Contest Experience

Can't wait to see the list

I really believe this experience is going to change the golfing path of those that get in. You just can't get any better than what this contest offers. Best of luck everyone!

I'd like to find out!

I want a chance to test the theories that I came out to, with the Burner 2.0's. Could be a very compelling "case study" on why Taylormade can turn the game on its head...

I want a chance to test the theories that I came out to, with the Burner 2.0's. Could be a very compelling "case study" on why Taylormade can turn the game on its head...
Andre each head is shaped a bit differently and each shaft has a different kick point. So in a way each club is individually designed to perform a specific task...as opposed to being the same size and shape with just a different loft and different number on the sole.

Please excuse any possible skimming-

If one of the dates does not work, should that be indicated in our final email?

Amazing contest...thanks THP and Taylormade!

Good lord this is a great deal

This is another amazing contest, too bad I will not be available on those days.... Good luck to anyone that gets chosen and thank you Taylormade and THP!

This is incredible. I will proudly be fulfilling one of my Godfather duties for my Godson on one of those weekends, so I will not be entering the contest. But I wish you all good luck and cannot wait to hear about the winner's experience!

I putmy entry in last night for this amazing contest. Good luck everyone!!!!!!!!!

I was up until midnight last night trying to get just the right verbiage for this entry. I was having a bit of writers block. This is such an amazing contest, and such an unbelievable opportunity for those chosen. Things like this just make me smile for those who will be lucky enough to be selected.

I just entered with a more than interesting entry

This is just so cool. I could've spent days looking through the thesauras. I ended up submitting on day 1 after thinking of a couple of sentences almost instantly that expressed my thoughts well.

This is just so cool. I could've spent days looking through the thesauras. I ended up submitting on day 1 after thinking of a couple of sentences almost instantly that expressed my thoughts well.

"cool" and "thesauras" are typically not used in the same breath. Best bet was to go with your initial reaction. Best of luck!

"cool" and "thesauras" are typically not used in the same breath. Best bet was to go with your initial reaction. Best of luck!

My daily vocab isn't very deep. I only break it out when impressions are necessary.

My entry is in as well. Nothing to drawn out from me, just the truth.

Good luck everyone, this is a unique and fantastic opportunity.

Thank you again to Taylormade and THP for this.

Both Callaway brothers went in today! There goes my chances. I bet they put a video with theirs!

Sweeeeet..thanks for a great opportunity TaylorMade & THP.:blob:

what an awesome opportunity...thanks to THP and TM...you've guys have done it again!!!

does anyone know if your screen name counts towards your 50 words?

Your contests are always the best. Love this.

Ok, so I can get fit to TaylorMade clubs, right. BUT, I will feel very obligated to buy some new TM clubs after fitting...at least that will be the pitch from TM? Especially if TM suggests my current unfit clubs should be replaced with what I was fitted to. :arrogant:

......so, if TM throws in the clubs tooooooo......I'm there!!! :D

please tell us you were joking...i hope my question about the screen name wasn't as...well, you get it the point...

no it doesnt

ok...i'm in...50 words exactly...if I get booted for 52 you owe me a new house one-T...that's about equal value

Back