The TaylorMade Kindgom Contest Experience

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
EDIT: The winners are listed below.

You read that correctly, THP and TaylorMade are giving away a prize package to 6 forum members that will take your game to the next level in terms of fitting and customization. The Kingdom has long been considered by many to be the ultimate in technology fitting and THP wants to give that technology to forum members to experience.

MAKE SURE YOU READ ALL THE RULES. FAILURE TO SUBMIT ENTRY PROPERLY WILL RESULT IN IT NOT BEING COUNTED

When & Where
Carlsbad, CA on March 12th-13th, 2011
Reynolds, GA on March 19th-20th, 2011

The Prize
Three golfers will be winning this package for each location and date and will have the ultimate golf equipment experience. All expense paid trip to the Kingdom, including airfare, hotel accommodations, and more. Winners will experience the all new R11 & Burner SuperFast 2.0 drivers as well as the soon to be released Tour Preferred Forged Irons and Tour Ghost Putters.

The Contest
Does Fitting Work?
Tell us why in 50 words or less, you need to win this package and get a fitting done at the Kingdom.

Rules
Only one entry per person
Your entry must be emailed to [email protected]
You MUST include your forum screen name in your email.
The deadline of this contest Friday March 4th, 2011 at 11:59pm EST.
All entries must be received by then to be considered.
This contest is for US Residents only.
This contest is open to THP forum members with a minimum of 10 posts and 5 in the last 30 days
If you are not a forum member, it is never too late to signup.
Registration is always fast, free, and easy.
The Hackers Paradise - Register

*You must be available during the proper travel dates to win.

*By entering this contest you agree to post a complete writeup of your experience (should you win) on the THP forum.

*Winners must mention THP Contest when discussing their experience on other message boards or social media outlet
s.

EDIT: The Winners

CA Winners
Dr. Teeth
Drumdog
Puttin4bird

GA Winners
DawgDaddy
SW FLA
Mardin

Last edited:
That Birdie is my hero!!!!!!!!!! What an awesome contest!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: In my excitement I didn't post themost important part, Thank you THP and Taylormade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Umm, is that for real?

Simply incredible, and right around the corner. Taylormade continues to impress me with their participation here and this is truly a unique and a once in a lifetime opportunity.

50 words or less huh? The kicker.

Thanks to THP for yet another amazing contest.

Holy crap. Holy crap. Holy crap.

HOLY CRAP!

wow....this is incredible!!!!!! Talk about 6 lucky people...thanks THP and TM for this awesome opportunity!

this is amazing. Thank you Taylormade and THP!

Jeebuz.

Awesome contest, good luck to you lucky citizens of the USA!!

OH man! You know I am going to be entering this for sure! I need to think of 50 killer words. TaylorMade and THP are the best!

WOW is right! Thank you THP and TaylorMade, this is just simply incredible.

That's awesome! Thanks THP and TM for this great opportunity.

HOLY MOLY!!! I can't believe what I just read! WOW! Thanks THP and Taylormade. Good luck to all!

Lol, I've cleared my calender for the day haha.

OH man! You know I am going to be entering this for sure! I need to think of 50 killer words. TaylorMade and THP are the best!

Unreal. THP just continues to impress. Thank you to THP and Taylormade for this opportunity.

Oh my goodness.....this is completely unreal. Thanks ever so much :thp: and :taylormade:

Wow, unbelievably generous. Thank you to THP and Taylormade! (Seem to be saying that a lot lately)

Very impressive! Once again thank you THP & Taylormade. You guys just keep bringing it!

Really great contest!!!

I think WOW is right, what an amazing opportunity, thanks to THP and TM.

Wow!!! This is amazing!

Awesome! This is another amazing contest from an amazing site. GG and JB...you guys are great! Thanks THP and TM!!

That is amazing! Wow THP and Taylormade !!!

Back