The TaylorMade Kindgom Contest Experience

Congratz all. Im jealous

Congrats all! Have a great time!

Congrats guys. Im truly jealous. Cant wait to hear about your trip. Take pics if you can!

Congratulations! I know you guys will have an awesome time.

Congrats fellas! What an incredible opportunity. I look forward to your coverage and your thoughts. Represent THP!

A big thanks to Taylormade for this kind of participation!

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Congrats boys! have fun

Congrats to the winners, look forward to reading the reviews and updates.

Congratulations to the winners! Have a great trip and an even greater experience!

Congrats to the winners. I'm jeally! Take some pics.

Congrats to all of the winners!! Have fun.:D

Congrats all! I hope the experience is unbelievable!

Tap before talk.

You all are going to have a blast, enjoy. Can't wait to hear about it.

Congrats to all the winners and have a great time at your fitting :clapp: :thumb:
CA Winners
Dr. Teeth
Drumdog
Puttin4bird

GA Winners
DawgDaddy
SW FLA
Mardin

First off I must say a HUGE Thank You to THP, and TaylorMade for the Kingdom golf experience. To say I am floored (as well as is my wife) is an understatement. My congratulations to Dr Teeth, Drumdog, Puttin4bird, SW FLA & Mardin, I know your socks are completely blown off too. I am so looking forward to reping THP and look forward to renewing my friendship with SW FLA and getting to meet Mardin. Again I just don't know what to think right now, I will have a hard time sleeping tonight now.

Congrats guys!

Be interesting to see how they chose the winners. Will the winners entries be posted JB?

We will be posting the winners screen names. If they would like to share their entry they can.

Here's my entry JRod, nothing earthshattering, just how I feel about the fitting.

I believe a fitting will improve my distance, accuracy, consistency and confidence. I’m a serious golfer who wants to get better. I have been told I have a pretty swing yet my ball striking is not good, I know fitting will allow the best chance to improve my ball striking.

I couldn't have said it better big guy, looking forward to sharing this with each and everyone of you. I called my boss and told her I won and would be outta the office, her first question...its for you and a guest right :p

First off I must say a HUGE Thank You to THP, and TaylorMade for the Kingdom golf experience. To say I am floored (as well as is my wife) is an understatement. My congratulations to Dr Teeth, Drumdog, Puttin4bird, SW FLA & Mardin, I know your socks are completely blown off too. I am so looking forward to reping THP and look forward to renewing my friendship with SW FLA and getting to meet Mardin. Again I just don't know what to think right now, I will have a hard time sleeping tonight now.

insert witty sig line here. Tapatalk

Congrats to all the winners!!! To Drumdog, Puttin4bird and Dr. Teeth , Carlsbad is about an hour away, not sure what your travel plans will be but if any of you wany to get a round of golf in while you are out here, let me know.

Here's my entry JRod, nothing earthshattering, just how I feel about the fitting.

I believe a fitting will improve my distance, accuracy, consistency and confidence. I’m a serious golfer who wants to get better. I have been told I have a pretty swing yet my ball striking is not good, I know fitting will allow the best chance to improve my ball striking.

Awesome stuff thanks for sharing DD! Congrats again!

Congrats everyone! Truly an amazing experience to be had by all

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

Great entry! I can't wait to find out all the details and intricacies of the Kingdom experience. I think some of you 6 will be floored by the results you'll see.

Congrats everybody, this is a dream come true I'm sure.

Congratulations to the winners!

Congrats to all the winners!!! To Drumdog, Puttin4bird and Dr. Teeth , Carlsbad is about an hour away, not sure what your travel plans will be but if any of you wany to get a round of golf in while you are out here, let me know.

They will have a pretty strict schedule including golf.

Back