so is face impact now on the ST+ ?

or we having to wait for this, man im excited.
There has been no update for that, as of yet.

Looks like a teaser, or someone used the wrong screenshot file for the email, lol

well, net erected. after 3 hours! instructions were **** but quality of the parts were pretty darn good.

will get the ST+ out tomorrow, just done a dry run with driver and it clears so I can now use all clubs! Awesome stuff!

That's why I love the ST, the MLM2 Pro was good, but with the unit in front of you space behind isn't a concern, and Im limited, I wouldn't be able to have this if I was on a MLM2 or R10 etc..

Attachments

• IMG_0337.jpg
    IMG_0337.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0336.jpg
    IMG_0336.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0335.jpg
    IMG_0335.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0334.jpg
    IMG_0334.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 2
Off how? Is it level and lined up to your target line (in alignment settings on the main menu)

finished today guys..

is there any way to calibrate the ST+ as I feel the numbers are a bit off still?
That is awesome! Well done

finished today guys..

is there any way to calibrate the ST+ as I feel the numbers are a bit off still?
Not really any calibration to do. Just insure it's square and level.

Maybe make sure your base it's on isn't touching the mat?

Also, maybe cover up the white lines in the mat. White shoes and backgrounds have been mentioned before.

Not really any calibration to do. Just insure it's square and level.

Maybe make sure your base it's on isn't touching the mat?

Also, maybe cover up the white lines in the mat. White shoes and backgrounds have been mentioned before.

what would I use to cover up the white lines?

what would I use to cover up the white lines?
Just a temporary thought, maybe blue masking tape or a dark towel over them. Just to see if those lines could be the issue.

I haven't seen white backgrounds causing any odd data on mine though. Have noticed white shoes causing issues.

Just some thoughts to check as the ST+ is pretty great on it's own. It's usually something in the area that causes the issues.

is there anyway to get the laser dot on the mat brighter?

I struggle to see it on the mat when setting up a new ball?
If you're outdoors, no, unfortunately not.

Two thoughts, if you can set it up in the same place all the time, maybe mark the mat where the dot should be with a black paint pen.

Or, if you can grab a pair of glasses that come with the saws that show a laser light for a guide, you should be able to see the dot better using them just to place the ball.

You have around a 3" circle for ball placement, it's doesn't have to be right on the dot.

is there anyway to get the laser dot on the mat brighter?

I struggle to see it on the mat when setting up a new ball?
When I took mine outside, it was for sure more difficult. Like @AuzzieMatt said, mark area or get a general area you know it should be. Doesn't have to be exact.

When I took it out on the course, I would use my club to find the laser and then place. Really quick and easy. Guess you could also do that on stationary mat.

Ok, dumb question time for those of you with SkyTrak+ as I build out my sim.

I assume the SkyTrak+ has a HDMI cable that goes to the projector and a power cord. Any neat products you've use for covering/routing your cables around the room?

If using software like GS Pro on a laptop, how does it connect? Wireless/Ethernet to the laptop and then HDMI from the laptop to the projector?

I also assume it's capable of using a wireless Internet connection and I don't have to run an Ethernet cable.

Enquiring minds want to know...

I assume the SkyTrak+ has a HDMI cable that goes to the projector and a power cord. Any neat products you've use for covering/routing your cables around the room?

I also assume it's capable of using a wireless Internet connection and I don't need to run an Ethernet cable.

as far as the internet goes..

its great, I power it on, open up the ST+ app, give the iPad and device around 25-30 seconds and auto connects in "network mode" to my home network flawlessly..

If using software like GS Pro on a laptop, how does it connect? Wireless/Ethernet to the laptop and then HDMI from the laptop to the projector?

I also assume it's capable of using a wireless Internet connection and I don't have to run an Ethernet cable.

The SkyTrak+ does not have an HDMI cable it has the USB C connection. To connect the the unit you can do wirelessley or with the USB c. To connect through a projected if you used a PC/Laptop you would hook the HDMI cable to that.

ST+ connects to the laptop. Projector connects to the laptop. Any chords would be from laptop to projector. If you have strong enough signal you can use ST+ in direct or network (wireless) mode. If you do use the ST+ wired it is a usb-c out and the included split cable is usb-A in to the laptop. You can also buy a c to c that goes direct to laptop but wouldn't trickle charge while in use vs the ST+ split cable that does.

You would use the computer to connect through HDMI. Our Foresight GCQuad is the same.
As for routing cables, in the tech studio we had a professional run everything through the walls.

You can also buy a c to c that goes direct to laptop but wouldn't trickle charge while in use vs the ST+ split cable that does.
USBc-c will charge while in use, but not all USBc-c allow data/video at the same time. Will leave it at that :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Any neat products you've use for covering/routing your cables around the room?
There are quite a few products for that based off the surface it will attach to. Some simply lay over with channels within it to cover and for safety. Others are more intricate.

Most of the ones that look decent can be pretty pricey.

For me, I prefer to run inside the wall so nothing is seen.

well out in the net today, must stay its a great privilege to have one, have more confidence that im not going to break any windows..

but in the sun, im still struggling so im going to use a consistent spot and spray paint it to know where the ball should be in regards to the laser.

I moved the ST+ onto the mat (just to test) and with the laser avoiding the white stripe at the top of the mat, seemed to miss less shots, so maybe the white is interfering with the readings..

I have a new mat coming to test on and see how that goes..

Back