Yep, rolling back the update fixed my woes. Another session, no misses with driver, the other day I got 5 misses in 15 shots.
Pretty cool that you were able to revert.

Pretty cool that you were able to revert.
Very much so. Shout out to this thread for that idea because I was honestly really frustrated when trying to record data for reviews.

I’ll be curious when we get another update/fix on it

Very much so. Shout out to this thread for that idea because I was honestly really frustrated when trying to record data for reviews.

I’ll be curious when we get another update/fix on it
I'm ready for a feature update. Some new toys to play with.

Same. Because I know they’ve got to have some really really cool things coming.

Me too. I'm ready for that one that @Koske showed us last year as well as the baseball stadium.

Well, I couldn't make it to the range today, so..I done a little "outward test"..

I went into town to look at some golf stuff in the centre of Aberdeen, and decided to take my ST+ with me and test it away from my home network..

So, when in town, I sat in the car, fired up the ST and then managed to connect to "direct mode" once the ST was found in the wi-fi list on the iPhone. Awesome stuff!

Then I wanted to see what happens when I get home, so I get home, try both iPad and iPhone, again booting device, and opening app and BOOM! about 20-30 seconds to connect, and straight into network mode for the house!

Well happy! this device is just so seamless to use!

• On Fire
Reactions: J4U
been thinking guys..with my inconsistency with yardages..

im currently playing off a Forbs mat and rubber base..but on biggish stones that compromises most of the driveway.

there is a patio on the other side of the current setup that is flat, solid, mono block bricks..

could the stones giving "slight" movement to ST+ give off the strange launch angles and distances??

soon as the weather stops bloody raining here, I have ordered some poles from amazon and gonna experiment on the blocks.

here, is a photo of the stones that are under my mat when playing..

IMG_0227.jpeg

@Zeebedy I'd want a solid base for my mat and ST+ to mitigate any chance of movement making the reading wonky.

and BTW these numbers are so damn impressive. Look at that 90 yard shot...avg under 7 feet to the pin.
I know it. Definitely my best ever. Coincidentally, just got the lie angle on the wedges adjusted. The 70/80/90 are all just 3/4 swings. Wish I would execute a full swing that well.

I know it. Definitely my best ever. Coincidentally, just got the lie angle on the wedges adjusted. The 70/80/90 are all just 3/4 swings. Wish I would execute a full swing that well.
I was just about to ask where on the swing clock you are on those. I saw you mentioned the lie angles in the iron thread, what did you notice about the ball flight now that those are changed? Starting line and shape difference? Also anything with height?

I was just about to ask where on the swing clock you are on those. I saw you mentioned the lie angles in the iron thread, what did you notice about the ball flight now that those are changed? Starting line and shape difference? Also anything with height?
Basically shoulder to shoulder is what I'm shooting for. Waist high with the first two. I could probably squeeze one in the middle, but that's too much to think about.

Lie angle will be an adjustment, especially with wedges. Face was 100% closing faster. I just made sure I wasn't cranking the face closed at address and didn't worry about it other than that. I have a pretty strong grip and it's easy to go overboard with a wedge. I'll keep an eye on the other numbers and give you some comparisons after a couple more sessions.

Basically shoulder to shoulder is what I'm shooting for. Waist high with the first two. I could probably squeeze one in the middle, but that's too much to think about.

Lie angle will be an adjustment, especially with wedges. Face was 100% closing faster. I just made sure I wasn't cranking the face closed at address and didn't worry about it other than that. I have a pretty strong grip and it's easy to go overboard with a wedge. I'll keep an eye on the other numbers and give you some comparisons after a couple more sessions.
I love how much in tune you are in with your golf swing. It seems like every practice session you are there with a direct purpose.

guys, as im "potentially" moving my setup other side of the fence...will I need the rubber base along with the hitting mat?

im worried that on the solid ground might damage the clubs on swinging? or with the padding on the mat be enough to keep the heads safe?

photo of my mat and base. (generic photo but mine is the same).

Screenshot 2024-04-10 at 21.23.59.png

guys, as im "potentially" moving my setup other side of the fence...will I need the rubber base along with the hitting mat?

im worried that on the solid ground might damage the clubs on swinging? or with the padding on the mat be enough to keep the heads safe?

photo of my mat and base. (generic photo but mine is the same).

View attachment 9256103
Bricks aren't usually "level" over a span, but will be better than the rock you have it on now. For sure the padding if it was me, and might even add 5/8th plywood underneath. Then again I usually overkill a build. .02

Bricks aren't usually "level" over a span, but will be better than the rock you have it on now. For sure the padding if it was me, and might even add 5/8th plywood underneath. Then again I usually overkill a build. .02
by padding do you mean the rubber base or just the actual mat?

That's some good wedge play 🔥

by padding do you mean the rubber base or just the actual mat?
For sure do both if you already have them. Which it sounds like you do. Then if it still feels a little uneven, add something underneath.

With it being outdoors, maybe a horse stall mat could be a better option. Wood will degrade over time out there.

I bet it will be fine with just the pad and mat.

Great video here, it will be awesome when some these start making its way to the consumer instead if just in GolfTec studios.

Great video here, it will be awesome when some these start making its way to the consumer instead if just in GolfTec studios.

Nick saying 10 times more is putting it mildly. Man there is so much coming or in the works.

Also...wait until you see where they are filming this video🤯

Back