The Recap - Equipment Testing On The Road

Great recap JB! I absolutely think a PA Tour Van stop is something that should be on the list next year! We could do some damage in this state.
O-H-I-O!

To be fair, we were in both Atlantic City and NJ this year. Both of those are pretty darn close.

Theyre right on top of each other! Plus AC was such a blast!!

Unfortunately, living on Lake Erie in PA is still a 7-8 hour drive to the ole Atlantic coast. I should have been at the Dayton one, but just couldn't commit. Will definitely be making some trips this year!

Big thanks to JB, War and One-T for making the trip! We all knew that if you could make it with the Tour Van, then we had to represent. Enjoyed the weekend, especially dinner Sat night. Was fortunate enough to sit next to One-T for the evening and had a lot of laughs and some interesting conversations...

I also had the calzone, no ranch for me, but I know I ended up eating about half of the paper it was served on...

great recap there Josh.
i particularly enjoy the part about the 18th green....

lmao at human weather delay mikedean.

OH was great. let's do it or something warmer next year.

That was a great recap. I had such a blast over the weekend. I apologize One-T for hitting you. I think it was unintentional

Great recap JB, some of that stuff was absolutely hilarious.....I say smell this to people now...and they have no idea what I mean.

Nobody needs to thank me. It was an awesome trip. Really I owe a thank you to JB for asking me to roll with him and Ryan J is silent. It was a fun trip that I would do again in a heart beat.

Great recap JB, some of that stuff was absolutely hilarious.....I say smell this to people now...and they have no idea what I mean.

Nobody needs to thank me. It was an awesome trip. Really I owe a thank you to JB for asking me to roll with him and Ryan J is silent. It was a fun trip that I would do again in a heart beat.

Thank you.

Was a pleasure meeting you dude! Just don't ask me who I am voting for in 2016, when we see each other again in May. LOL! :act-up:

Thank you.
well...your welcome. But nobody else is.

oh...and all because of Ryan J is silent, everytime I see jeff Reed post I read his screen name like JeffReed-MO

Was a pleasure meeting you dude! Just don't ask me who I am voting for in 2016, when we see each other again in May. LOL! :act-up:
dude...I know you wont say Obama....cause who would vote for that dude!?! :alien:

well...your welcome. But nobody else is.

oh...and all because of Ryan J is silent, everytime I see jeff Reed post I read his screen name like JeffReed-MO
You have to put the emphasis on the MO!

jeffreedMO!!!

dude...I know you wont say Obama....cause who would vote for that dude!?! :alien:

I was shocked, SHOCKED I say, that was our first meaningful conversation. I wanted to avoid answering you by sniffing your hair and telling you how pretty it was. LOL.

Back