The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know there's an espn app on the XBox 360 right?

Yep however since I havent had a chance to grab a new router my connection isn't good enough to get logged into xbox live

Medical exams and all the BS questions that come with them.
"Have you ever smoked a cigar?"
"Yes."
"When did you become a smoker?"
"Uhh, what?"

Medical exams and all the BS questions that come with them.
"Have you ever smoked a cigar?"
"Yes."
"When did you become a smoker?"
"Uhh, what?"

With obamacare coming to the US, you won't see me answering those questions truthfully

[video=youtube;24Vlt-lpVOY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24Vlt-lpVOY[/video]

With obamacare coming to the US, you won't see me answering those questions truthfully

I second this. I smoke cigars and drinks lots of whiskey but I answer no to both of those questions on insurance questionnaires.

The pinched nerve is getting worse. I have limited feeling in my right arm. Back to the doctor tomorrow. Hope I don't need surgery on the spin

The pinched nerve is getting worse. I have limited feeling in my right arm. Back to the doctor tomorrow. Hope I don't need surgery on the spin
We need another night out in Vegas. Makes all the pain go away...

Thanks Jake, no more nights in Vegas for two weeks.

Sorry to hear that and hope it can be resolved quickly!

Pinched nerves are more irritating than the #zoocrew thinking they have a chance in Paradise!

Sorry to hear this, gone on too long now. Time they straightened you out.

Good luck with that Tad. Hope your appointment goes well and they can fix you up.

My girlfriend and I started weight watchers today, freaken rough, I'm about 8 pounds over weight, not much but I got a small beer belly lol, it's insane how many "points" we were eating before without knowing

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

May as well throw this one out there since it will happen very soon anyway!

People's feet in their Marketplace ads! Crop your pics better people!

Hmmm. Mine are closed out, feel free to delete any images!

Another day from hell, 2 for 2 this week. Awesome.

But you have Tin Cup Ball Markers & DG Spinners & new SLIGO THP shirts!! Yippee!!!

My job called a mandatory meeting, Sunday morning at 6 AM. You might recall, this is daylight savings time, so it'll be more like 5 AM. I work all day Saturday, and have to come in later that Sunday to work my usual shift. I'm thinking its a sales meeting of some sorts.

Nope.
I find out today, they want us to do a Harlem Shake video, apparently to boost moral or something. Needless to say, my corner of the world is pretty salty about all of this.

I may end up unemployed again.

I can't imagine that even in my line of work!

Hang in there & get to doing whatever they say is necessary. I am back in the Dr.s office tomorrow(this) morning as well. I keep reminding myself time off for recovery now saves lots of time later.

I missed the Tin Cup markers, missed out on the SLIGO THP shirts, just realized the Chicago sign up was open, & am terrified of missing the sign ups for Branson & VEGAS! I need a desk job with "normal" hours or an assistant to find these things out & remind me!
AND I hope to breathe better than 60% tomorrow morning at the Dr.s office. I need 70% for dancing competitively, and was at 54% Friday. I compete while y'all are in Texas!

Get better Freddie!!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

Sorry to hear it Freddie, back problems are the worst.

My rant is that I just don't sleep anymore! My darn leaf blower arm was killing me all night and I kept having strange dreams that woke me up regularly.

My rant is that I just don't sleep anymore! My darn leaf blower arm was killing me all night and I kept having strange dreams that woke me up regularly.
That sucks bro. Insomnia or just very little sleep?

Count me in to the couldn't-sleep-last-night club. But for me it was the incessant cat jumping on top of me repeatedly. He was fed, he didn't want to go out...And I wasn't in the mood to play at 4am.

Definitely too early for me to be awake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back