The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
My job called a mandatory meeting, Sunday morning at 6 AM. You might recall, this is daylight savings time, so it'll be more like 5 AM. I work all day Saturday, and have to come in later that Sunday to work my usual shift. I'm thinking its a sales meeting of some sorts.

Nope.

I find out today, they want us to do a Harlem Shake video, apparently to boost moral or something. Needless to say, my corner of the world is pretty salty about all of this.

I may end up unemployed again.

Sorry Jeff but this has me laughing right now. Better than the following weekend!

Dallas can't come soon enough. Good grief. My dinner hour was a myriad of obscenities and profanity laden tirades.

This is such a stupid problem to have. I hate everything right now.

I changed a flat today too. Sorry to hear brother.

^Siri probably sucks.

Thanks dudeski. just a pain in the ASS.

Dallas can't come soon enough. Good grief. My dinner hour was a myriad of obscenities and profanity laden tirades.

Haha Dallas is the only thing keeping me from loosing it as well. Post vid of the shake when its complete :D

Haha Dallas is the only thing keeping me from loosing it as well. Post vid of the shake when its complete :D

Negative. Not happening. My sales team is currently organizing a full rebellion and picket of the Harlem Shake. We will stand united.

Negative. Not happening. My sales team is currently organizing a full rebellion and picket of the Harlem Shake. We will stand united.

Dude that would be hilarious....but I understand why you wouldn't want to do it, lol.

JeffReedMO that is one of the dumbest things I have ever heard.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

JeffReedMO that is one of the dumbest things I have ever heard.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

That's how I summed it up to Kelly over dinner. "Wait until you hear about this big heaping pile of dumbest doo doo I have ever heard in my life".

Switch doo doo out with a word more of my suiting.

Ex Wives and all the BS associated with them!

LtEvO TaPpEd

Ex Wives and all the BS associated with them!

LtEvO TaPpEd

I expect there are quite a few people who have this rant. Sucks man.

My rant is that I was on the course one month ago today. Now we have about 7 inches of the white stuff out there

If they are seriously requiring that, I'd be looking for a new job if I were you.

That's a stupid thing for any business to be focused on to the point it's required.

Finding out the afternoon before opening that your floor guys are doing a full waxing from 5p-5a and not the touch-up you were communicated they were. So, I came home at 2:30p, slept 3 hours, and I'm about to head back to tag out the daytime crew. Gonna be a long, lonely night.

My job called a mandatory meeting, Sunday morning at 6 AM. You might recall, this is daylight savings time, so it'll be more like 5 AM. I work all day Saturday, and have to come in later that Sunday to work my usual shift. I'm thinking its a sales meeting of some sorts.

Nope.

I find out today, they want us to do a Harlem Shake video, apparently to boost moral or something. Needless to say, my corner of the world is pretty salty about all of this.

Jeff, might I recommend this version to do?

740144789.gif

Nope.

Wow. I'm not sure how I would react if I was called in for something as ridiculous as that!

I feel like ranting about having a new rant thread.

Venezuela's president died... Which means a legitimate reason for gas prices to rise.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Jeff, sorry to hear about your harlem shake, but I almost fell out laughing when I read that. I'm not sure why in the world that would be mandatory or why you would do one that early, but I'm picturing a bunch of guys that just woke up doing the harlem shake and it's hilarious.

If my dish signal doesn't come back on in time for the 9pm buckeyes Hoosiers game im going to rip it off the roof and toss it into the road

If my dish signal doesn't come back on in time for the 9pm buckeyes Hoosiers game im going to rip it off the roof and toss it into the road

Cookie might have an extra dish for you to use as soon as his dog is better.

Cookie might have an extra dish for you to use as soon as his dog is better.

I hope the dogs gets hd cause that seems to be the problem and of course there isn't a espn non hd station

If they are seriously requiring that, I'd be looking for a new job if I were you.

That's a stupid thing for any business to be focused on to the point it's required.

I'm bringing in John Lithgow and saying it violates my religious freedom. As long as Kevin Bacon doesn't show up, I should be good.

I hope the dogs gets hd cause that seems to be the problem and of course there isn't a espn non hd station

You know there's an espn app on the XBox 360 right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back