The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kind of a dumb rant given circumstance but being away from my family when tragedy strikes is the worst feeling. Put my nephew in your prayers this evening please.

Sorry to hear that buddy. Thoughts and prayers definitely headed yours and his way.

Hope everything is alright Danny, you guys are in my thoughts.

Kind of a dumb rant given circumstance but being away from my family when tragedy strikes is the worst feeling. Put my nephew in your prayers this evening please.

And its not a dumb rant at all. It was always my biggest fear when I traveled.

just sold my sun mountain speed cart for $80. would've gotten $90, but me being me i had to try and fix something that didn't need to be fixed, snapped the brake line. thankfully, the gentleman who bought it off of me wanted it as is, and said he'd fix it himself. now, to call clicgear and order a refurb 3.0! woop woop!

Prayers being sent man! Sorry to hear this

Been depressed lately.

my rant of the day is that ClicGear doesn't have any charcoal/lime carts ready to be refurbed and sent out yet..

Thanks guys, talked with my bro a few minutes ago but no updates yet. I hate feeling helpless for the little dude.

thinking about you SW!

Ugh, washing machine broke down on Friday night, had someone come out yesterday, finally got if fixed today. $350 bucks, not terrible, but still hurts. The worst is I had a ton of new clothes in the wash when it broke down..... now all my clothes stink.

Ugh, washing machine broke down on Friday night, had someone come out yesterday, finally got if fixed today. $350 bucks, not terrible, but still hurts. The worst is I had a ton of new clothes in the wash when it broke down..... now all my clothes stink.

Yuck, I hate it when that happens! Just re wash them I hope it fixes the smell eh

I'm keeping your nephew in my thoughts Danny!

I'd just rant about work. It sucks big time today. But you know, at least I have a job....I should be happy.

my rant is the 3 days of work between 2 long weekends. Took monday off and am taking friday off, now I'm really wishing I had taken Tues-Thurs off as well. Crazy budget season.

I'm keeping your nephew in my thoughts Danny!

I'd just rant about work. It sucks big time today. But you know, at least I have a job....I should be happy.

Go HAM on that place so they fire you and you have to move to NC... Just a though.

Seeing Subway sponsor RG3 is pretty annoying considering he hasn't even doing anything in the NFL yet...

Seeing Subway sponsor RG3 is pretty annoying considering he hasn't even doing anything in the NFL yet...

That's pretty much every high profile athlete coming out of college or high school. Lebron, KG, on and on.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Seriously? He was the 2nd QB taken on one of the richest franchises in sports. Should Puma not given Rickie Fowler anything? Nike Lebron?

Seriously? He was the 2nd QB taken on one of the richest franchises in sports. Should Puma not given Rickie Fowler anything? Nike Lebron?

He played two full seasons and was hurt the other one(or two?) in college and yes he won the heisman and is a great athlete but cant we agree the NFL is not college football.I understand the marketing behind him. But let him prove himself before marketing him this much.

He played two full seasons and was hurt the other one(or two?) in college and yes he won the heisman and is a great athlete but cant we agree the NFL is not college football.I understand the marketing behind him. But let him prove himself before marketing him this much.

That's business. Better to be ahead of the game and come up short, than have watch the guy take the works by storm and watch him rake in for the competitors. Imagine if Nike took a wait and see approach on Lebron and he signs with Adidas after his rookie year.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Heading down to Orlando on Sunday and will be there til the 27th....forecast for EVERY day I am there: rain and thunderstorms

Went to play a different course this afternoon.. I got there and it's league night!!! Damnt. Now I have to drive back to the home course and only get 9 in.

I need a paycheck like crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back