The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
handicap is going from 11.8 to 12.9 in next update....thats a big bad swing...pathetic

Plus, Apple's customer service >>>>> Verizon's.
LMAO at Apple having good customer service.

If by good customer service you mean them telling you to drive to a "Genius bar" and once you get there they tell you to call Apple Care to get it sent off to fix it, then yes, awesome Customer Service.

If by good customer service you mean them telling you to drive to a "Genius bar" and once you get there they tell you to call Apple Care to get it sent off to fix it, then yes, awesome Customer Service.

I am an apple homer and I would agree. The genius bar thing is an absolute pain

I'm not sure what you've been doing but every time I've had a problem they've fixed it or replaced it for me pretty easily and cheaply. I'm also very careful with my devices so they tend not to break too much or badly. Maybe the Apple people in Fl are villainous. Try coming to NJ, here they're awesome.

I must add, I've always had great cust svc from Apple. In CA we had Macs throughout the office and had a great business contact. She also always made herself available to me regarding my personal Mac. The store was also very good for help.

I have learned my lesson on phones. I got insurance so if my phone quits working, I am throwing it against a wall and filing an insurance claim.

I have learned my lesson on phones. I got insurance so if my phone quits working, I am throwing it against a wall and filing an insurance claim.

Good move dude!

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

That's why I did the insurance through Verizon vs AppleCare. I need fewer excuses to get a new phone with Verizon.. AppleCare just fixes non-functioning phones at best.

Apple, easy, cheaply.

What is 3 words no one says in the same sentence? Ever.

Just got off the phone with my glass guy, $2000 for a shower door.....@#$%!!!!!! My little shower re-do for the wife is now up to just under $5000 in materials alone...I better get "favors" daily for a year.

Just got off the phone with my glass guy, $2000 for a shower door.....@#$%!!!!!! My little shower re-do for the wife is now up to just under $5000 in materials alone...I better get "favors" daily for a year.

That's the way to look on the bright side, haha

Holy hell? Are you recreating Niagra Falls?

I'd be ill as well. Is it special glass or standard shower door glass? I redid my moms master bath 2 years ago and I remember the door being expensive but nowhere near that number.

All I really know is it's 3 inches thick and nice looking, all I wanted was a wall of those glass blocks or whatever with an open entry at one end....my wife wants the door though. No way in heck far that she isn't being just fine and dandy with me going to the 2013 outing after this. Lol

Ok, that makes a lot more sense now. That's going to be a pretty heavy shower door.

Ok, that makes a lot more sense now. That's going to be a pretty heavy shower door.

I know nothing about this stuff, but is there any real reason I would need it that thick? If the handle was the horn of a unicorn I would gladly pay that much, but come on.

Edit: apparently the door itself is one inch thick, the stationary part of the glass (sort of a wall) is 3 inches.

All I really know is it's 3 inches thick and nice looking, all I wanted was a wall of those glass blocks or whatever with an open entry at one end....my wife wants the door though. No way in heck far that she isn't being just fine and dandy with me going to the 2013 outing after this. Lol

Glad you are going to be able to make it haha. Ill buy you a beer when I see ya.

Mentioned in the weather thread that we had about a 150 mile wide band of rain coming in. Bad for us is that it's going by us, but we are the northernmost part of it and we'll only have about 15 miles worth of the stuff before it's gone. Sucks for us.

Kind of a dumb rant given circumstance but being away from my family when tragedy strikes is the worst feeling. Put my nephew in your prayers this evening please.

Kind of a dumb rant given circumstance but being away from my family when tragedy strikes is the worst feeling. Put my nephew in your prayers this evening please.

Done. Thoughts and prayers headed to you and your family. Hope everything is okay.

Sorry to hear it, Danny.

Sending positive thoughts your way Danny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back