The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO, trust me, nobody is sharing my internet. It is just notoriously unreliable. Satellite internet.

Satellite internet is one of the worse I've seen. Or it was last time I used it. So much latency it was unbearable to use.

Its true because Im DLing it right now. Redgoogle "Alabama Cornholing" and it comes up under "Meet the Robertsons"
Bwahahahahahahahaha!

Satellite internet is one of the worse I've seen. Or it was last time I used it. So much latency it was unbearable to use.
Especially considering I just got back from Atlanta, where I was running on 30 Mb 'net. I get 1 Mb on a good day and average 900-1200 ms latency.

Dudes I can't even get the interwebz at my house. Teethering is my only option.

--
tapatalk

We don't have a data plan.

Dudes I can't even get the interwebz at my house. Teethering is my only option.

--
tapatalk

Oh yeah, and I have a 17 GB threshold per month. All of this amazing service for only 90 bucks a month! Oh, and whats more? If you go over threshold, meet dial up speeds!

We don't have a data plan.

Oh yeah, and I have a 17 GB threshold per month. All of this amazing service for only 90 bucks a month! Oh, and whats more? If you go over threshold, meet dial up speeds!

You might have the worst ISP I've ever heard of. Even Comcast is better than that type of deal.

You might have the worst ISP I've ever heard of. Even Comcast is better than that type of deal.
Well, it is the only high speed available, so the ISP molests your wallet. Without lube.

Would going through Verizon wireless not be cheaper and faster?

No, cell service is crappy at best, and with verizon almost nonexistant.
Would going through Verizon wireless not be cheaper and faster?

No, cell service is crappy at best, and with verizon almost nonexistant.

Wow, you must really be in the boonies if Verizon doesn't work out there.

More health problems :( I guess when it rains it pours

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not really sure its a rant or not but Im up already. Tracy hates when I toss and turn all morning so I just get up. Being up a 4:30 the last few days for work screws with my sleep.

Not really sure its a rant or not but Im up already. Tracy hates when I toss and turn all morning so I just get up. Being up a 4:30 the last few days for work screws with my sleep.

Dude, I'm same way...my wife hates it so I generally move to the couch or guest room. But usually can't sleep so I get on the forum.

Dude, I'm same way...my wife hates it so I generally move to the couch or guest room. But usually can't sleep so I get on the forum.

Yep that is what I did. Migrated out to the couch. Turned on SC. Went to the table and turned on THP. Feel back asleep at the table. LOL

I'm always up around 5:30 or 6. I haven't slept in past 9 am, without a hangover, in ages.

I usally dont sleep past 9 EVER. I just cant stay in bed for that many hours, regardless of hangoverness.

Same. I'm up by 6am at least 350 days of the year. Even if I want to, I can't stay in bed.

EXHAUSTED!!!

I'm that way too except I never sleep past 8. If I do I'm sick and it feels like half the day is wasted already

I usally dont sleep past 9 EVER. I just cant stay in bed for that many hours, regardless of hangoverness.

Same. I'm up by 6am at least 350 days of the year. Even if I want to, I can't stay in bed.

Hungover or not, I can't stay in bed past 6 either. Best I can do is a hangover nap from 8-9a and that is rare

I'm that way too except I never sleep past 8. If I do I'm sick and it feels like half the day is wasted already

Yep, I have a couple things. One Im usually hungry and 1A my back is usually starting to hurt. Then I also feel like the day is wasting away while Im in bed too so Im up by 7 99% of the time.

Kmac, you need a tempurpedic mattress. Or at least the pillow. I can't believe how well those things treat my back when I am sleeping.

Kmac, you need a tempurpedic mattress. Or at least the pillow. I can't believe how well those things treat my back when I am sleeping.

A new pillow is todays only real goal. Mine is way too hard. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back