The Official NFL 2010 Thread [Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been thinking about the over/under for Chiefs wins this season. I'm guessing any more than 5 wins will make this one a successful season.

Yeah man. But preseason can give ya a good glimpse of where your team is. Bears looked turrrable.
as a cowboy fan I am a little worried. However, I never put too much stock in preseason. We've seen team with the superbowl after going 0-4 in preason. Also seen team lock up the number 1 draft pick after going 4-0.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah man. But preseason can give ya a good glimpse of where your team is. Bears looked turrrable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I actually completely disagree. To me it means absolutely nothing. Scripted playbooks, practice runs, etc... They are nothing more than practice. Except to the fans that is.

If it does, then there are some pretty good teams that will stink this year...hehe

pre-season football is just a way that the NFL owners make you pay regular season ticket prices to watch practice

I actually completely disagree. To me it means absolutely nothing. Scripted playbooks, practice runs, etc... They are nothing more than practice. Except to the fans that is.

If it does, then there are some pretty good teams that will stink this year...hehe

you get a sense of how much enthusiasm the players have. that's something that is hard to just turn on when the regular season starts.

pre-season football is just a way that the NFL owners make you pay regular season ticket prices to watch practice

Yep. And I think it's funny that people actually BET on pre season games!

not quite as bad as people betting on Little League World Series games though....
Yep. And I think it's funny that people actually BET on pre season games!

Pretty sure thats not a beaver...hehe

Beaver/groundhog close enough ha. Even though I did say groundhog and followed up by calling it a beaver. lol
I thought they were pretty much the same thing. Hell idk.

Lol. True dat! I guess I'm really just pigeon hole'ing it to da Bears. With a new offense I would expect them to treat these games with a little more urgency. Because if what I have seen the last two games is what they would consider practice, I wonder how they ever expect to get any better/be any good haha.

Interested to see Dennis Dixon get his shot with the first team offense tonight.
I've been in favor of him starting over Leftwich ever since the suspension.

Interested to see Dennis Dixon get his shot with the first team offense tonight.
I've been in favor of him starting over Leftwich ever since the suspension.

I will give you a dollar if you can tell me were dixon went to college. No google allowed! lol

I will give you a dollar if you can tell me were dixon went to college. No google allowed! lol

Oregon. We accept paypal. hehe

Oregon. We accept paypal. hehe

dang you, I was asking JL lol

I tried to paypal it, but they said no on the image. :D

one-dollar-bill-001.jpg

Sorry dude, I left for a bit. I did know that, though.

How about Antonio Bryant getting his walking papers. Signed a 4 year deal during the off season. Got 8 mil for practicing during the summer. Bengals spent wisely there

lmao! and Tampa got crap for not resigning this stiff, now look at him!

How about Antonio Bryant getting his walking papers. Signed a 4 year deal during the off season. Got 8 mil for practicing during the summer. Bengals spent wisely there

And they may even have to pay more now that he filed a greivance for letting him go while injured. It'll be curious to see how much of this season's salaray he gets. He'll make out pretty good from this besides not having a team to play for this year, yet!

Todd Archer - The Dallas Morning News
Dallas Cowboys rookie WR Dez Bryant (ankle) will be cleared to return to practice this week, reports Todd Archer, of The Dallas Morning News. He may be able to play in the team's preseason finale. Bryant said he will let the final call up to the team's medical staff, but said he is ready to return to action.

Todd Archer - The Dallas Morning News
Dallas Cowboys rookie WR Dez Bryant (ankle) will be cleared to return to practice this week, reports Todd Archer, of The Dallas Morning News. He may be able to play in the team's preseason finale. Bryant said he will let the final call up to the team's medical staff, but said he is ready to return to action.

Id rather him sit and not get re-injured, high ankle sprains are known to linger like a rotten fart.

I have seen a lot of nice rookie play this pre season! I am excited for football to get competitive. I have me some fantasy sleeper picks this year.

Upgrade Cutler; He's dating a hottie!

From some Hollywood gossip site:

"A borderline fantasy football quarterback, Jay Cutler is reportedly now fulfilling the fantasies of all six male viewers who watched The Hills' final season.

Kristin Cavallari is reportedly "at the early stages of dating" the football player, with whom she was recently seen at Angels and Kings bar in Chicago.

“The two of them were all over each other this past weekend in Chicago,” a witness supposedly reports. “They were so cute, holding hands, smooching.”

"The Bears QB was questioned on Tuesday by the Chicago Tribune if he was ready for the Tony Romo-like spotlight that comes with dating a celebrity,

"I won't get into that stuff like he does. That's going to be ... all of that stuff is on the backburner," Jay Cutler replied, adding, "It'll be interesting."

**Can't find puking smiley*

kristin_cavallari_hair.jpg

+
jay-cutler-qb-chicago-bears.jpg

=
WHA???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back