The Official NFL 2010 Thread [Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aaron Rodgers talking with Brian Baumgartner (Kevin from The Office) on the range.

Sounds gets messed up and it looks like an Kung Fu Movie and it's horrible dubbing.

PS I'm just jerking your legs.

This is really strange to me in all honesty.

I thought that was kind of weird.

Lives in Philly, plays for Eagles, but gets a key to the city of Dallas. Wtf?

I thought that was kind of weird.

Lives in Philly, plays for Eagles, but gets a key to the city of Dallas. Wtf?

I thought only Philly would even consider giving a piece of scum the key to the city. Oakland too, maybe. haha

I saw that on ESPN and wondered what that meant. Vick gets key to the city? In Dallas? huh

stupid texans! haha

There needs to be an investigation. Could you imagine Romo getting a key to the city of Filth-a-delphia?? Yeah me either. Vicks a friggin Eagle, wtf

There needs to be an investigation. Could you imagine Romo getting a key to the city of Filth-a-delphia?? Yeah me either. Vick a friggin Eagle, wtf

In the link I just put up the explanation was in there. It was weak and the guy is an absolute piece of trash, but its in there. THere is going to be major backlash in the city over this apparently.

In the link I just put up the explanation was in there. It was weak and the guy is an absolute piece of trash, but its in there. THere is going to be major backlash in the city over this apparently.

Yeah I just read that. Weak. Very weak. I think he just committed career suicide.

That's the dumbest thing I've ever read. "well it's a key but it's not the real key", lmao. What a weird situation. OEM, this sort of stuff happens in Texas? You should be ashamed. I'd never go back, and I'd leave bridges there.

I think all the guy has to do is hand the key to the piece of trash, but then say "lol" and all is normal again.

Next stop of the Vick goodwill tour is a stop in DC where Dan Snyder will knight him. (Dear Mr. Snyder, this is a joke, please don't sue me.)

I think all the guy has to do is hand the key to the piece of trash, but then say "lol" and all is normal again.

Oh man this just made my morning....thanks JB!

I also think this is ridiculous, this guy is not a good person. Hes managed to stay out of trouble for almost two years and people treat him like he's Mother Theresa . We should have higher expectations of people.

I guess coming from Dallas I can't say i am too surprised though.

...lol

bwuahahahaha .... "the bridges tactic"

Im sitting in the midst of Eagles fans who are all very confused by this story out of Dallas. So I ask the one next to me if the Romo would ever get the key to the city here and his response was: "Hell no! I dont even think Vick would ever get the key to the city." Classic philly

Im sitting in the midst of Eagles fans who are all very confused by this story out of Dallas. So I ask the one next to me if the Romo would ever get the key to the city here and his response was: "Hell no! I dont even think Vick would ever get the key to the city." Classic philly

Cmon we all know Romo could get the key to the city in Philly. All he has to do is play like Romo in Philly and they would gladly give him the key...hehe

Cmon we all know Romo could get the key to the city in Philly. All he has to do is play like Romo in Philly and they would gladly give him the key...hehe

If were going to be brutally honest here, Romo should have the keys to Philly, Seattle, Washington DC, NY, Pittsburgh........ eh maybe they should draft a QB with that first round pick.

Only OEM and JB could turn this into a discussion about Tony Romo, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back