The Official NFL 2010 Thread [Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
John Kuhn = 1st down machine.

Kevin

The one thing more than anything that pisses me off, is teams that dont know how to manage the clock!!!!!!!!! It never fails, so many teams leave points on the field because they take 20 seconds to get a play off in the 2 minuted drill. Ridiculous!

Just sayin.

Crap.

Kevin

I understand not wanting to give Brady time but with a backup qb in you should probably just worry about scoring and not try to be cute about it .

Even though Matt Flynn may catch some flack he played a good game. Yeah I know at the end but still.

I did want the Pats to win but this was a great game. Hopefully the Bears step up tomorrow night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flynn is an LSU boy, so there must be something in the water down there that causes clock management issues.

Even though Matt Flynn may catch some flack he played a good game. Yeah I know at the end but still.

I did want the Pats to win but this was a great game. Hopefully the Bears step up tomorrow night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree he played great. This was a coaching error.

some observations from watching football and reading this thread:

1. like him or not, desean jackson is good! the over the top crap is annoying but that comeback was ridiculous and i don't think a horse could catch him.

2. tim tebow will be good. it pains me to say it b/c i hate florida (sorry GG), but he's a solid human being who works hard and he deserves it. he could be a phenomenal role model and we should support guys like this who are in the spot light. i thought he played well in his debut.

3. the bears/vikings game tonight is gonna suck. the players are already bitching about the field, and the conditions. i might not even tune in.

4. my panthers are terrible and i hate that we won. i want the #1 pick in the draft.

5. the nfc west is ridiculously crappy. it's pathetic that someone like the giants/eagles/packers could miss out on the postseason b/c that division is as much fun as JB Holmes' preshot routine.

6. the afc is up for grabs and watching whoever come out of that conference will be more exciting than the superbowl.

7. colt mccoy. despite what many say he can't do, what he can do is manage a football game, and run the offense. i hate the combine myself, and it's nice to see a guy who's "undersize, weak armed, can't make this throw, blah blah blah" make it in the league. it goes to show that he has a nack for winning and that accuracy and poise sometimes trumps physical size and arm strength.

some observations from watching football and reading this thread:

1. like him or not, desean jackson is good! the over the top crap is annoying but that comeback was ridiculous and i don't think a horse could catch him.

2. tim tebow will be good. it pains me to say it b/c i hate florida (sorry GG), but he's a solid human being who works hard and he deserves it. he could be a phenomenal role model and we should support guys like this who are in the spot light. i thought he played well in his debut.

3. the bears/vikings game tonight is gonna suck. the players are already bitching about the field, and the conditions. i might not even tune in.

4. my panthers are terrible and i hate that we won. i want the #1 pick in the draft.

5. the nfc west is ridiculously crappy. it's pathetic that someone like the giants/eagles/packers could miss out on the postseason b/c that division is as much fun as JB Holmes' preshot routine.

6. the afc is up for grabs and watching whoever come out of that conference will be more exciting than the superbowl.

7. colt mccoy. despite what many say he can't do, what he can do is manage a football game, and run the offense. i hate the combine myself, and it's nice to see a guy who's "undersize, weak armed, can't make this throw, blah blah blah" make it in the league. it goes to show that he has a nack for winning and that accuracy and poise sometimes trumps physical size and arm strength.

You make some excellent points.

1. I think he has the fastest dude in the NFL right now and what makes him so good is hes football fast.
2. Great guy, excellent work ethic and a great athlete. I think hes probably smart too but he did go to Florida. lol
3. Only reason Im watching it is because I have a playoff game riding on the Bears D and the other guy has Knox
4. What will they do if they get the #1 pick? Id trade it and stock pile picks. You dont need a QB you need a line to protect Clausen. And a lot more too.
5. Agreed.
6. Tom Brady b*tches!
7. Anyone named Colt is the real deal. Hes just a winner and has been on every level. Drew Brees?

Instead of quoting both OEM and TC, I'd like to say I like their points. Like em a lot. I hope Tebow does well and turns out to be the guy he says he is. It would be nice to have a real good guy near the top. Aka, Drew Brees! He genuinely is a nice guy and really works his butt off.

Bears will be GOTW. Lol. From this Monday through Weds. It's gonna be horrid, just like the field conditions. Ill be sending some good vibes for players being aok today.

What a dumba**. Maybe he was expecting the Giants to ask for his autograph?

The arrogance is building with this guy. The complaints about the hits he takes with no calls and now these stupid comments. Wouldn't surprise me if he and his posse are out partying and something bad happens before this season is even over. Gun shots in the early morning outside a strip club sounds about right. I DO NOT buy the "he's a new guy" stuff at all. Lock up your dogs and women if he's in the area.

Kevin

say it with me....Matt Flynn....Matt Flynn

Espn "breaking news" is that Favre is now upgraded to questionable. Awesome.

This post has been approved by OEM Kevin

say it with me....Matt Flynn....Matt Flynn

He almost pulled it off. I have a terrible hangover from the game, and didn't drink a drop.

Kevin

Why does he want to ruin everything?????????? Haha.

Espn "breaking news" is that Favre is now upgraded to questionable. Awesome.

This post has been approved by OEM Kevin

Fixed it for you.

Can't he just go back to Mississippi already? Ugh. No when to say when, Brett. You have nothing left to prove. Stop pulling a Jerry Rice.

On another note I was pondering the top two picks in the draft, Suh and Bradford. Looking back I think they both are turning out to be excellent picks for both clubs. I wasnt high on Suh but turns out hes a manster. Bradford looks like a stud already.

Can't he just go back to Mississippi already? Ugh. No when to say when, Brett. You have nothing left to prove. Stop pulling a Jerry Rice.

Currious why you have a post quoted from 2 years ago and not even in the NFL thread? :confused2:

Anyone vote yet? Today is the last day for Probowl 2011, (just seen on twitter, lol).

On another note I was pondering the top two picks in the draft, Suh and Bradford. Looking back I think they both are turning out to be excellent picks for both clubs. I wasnt high on Suh but turns out hes a manster. Bradford looks like a stud already.

I was very impressed with Suh and knew he would excel in the pros. Bradford has surprised me and impressed me as well. I thought he was going to be another bust like Alex Smith, Ryan Leaf etc etc etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back