The Official Banter Away Thread

This is what I was looking for, it’s what others were getting too. We think we have it figured out, but just want to make sure, so if you do get anther one (fingers crossed you don’t), please let me know.

Thanks!
Definitely was getting this a few times tonight as well error code was 521 if that helps any.

Come very, it if there was banana, I would have..
Samuel L Jackson Reaction GIF by Coming to America

I actually didn't believe those really existed but I saw one a coue of months ago right next to my favorite - mountain dew.

I almost text you a picture but thought that would be weird. 😂

Samuel L Jackson Reaction GIF by Coming to America

I actually didn't believe those really existed but I saw one a coue of months ago right next to my favorite - mountain dew.

I almost text you a picture but thought that would be weird. 😂
Did you try it??

Weather has been calm here thank goodness.

Had one about 15 minutes ago, but hadn't seen this message. If I get another one I'll screen shot but it was a cloudflare error that looked like this: (I can't recall which error it was though sorry)

View attachment 9264323
That was my error as well ...cloudfire error

Oklahoma folks all ok? @Jman @Pops @MarMill et all
Where I am working in NW Oklahoma it barely rained. At house in Stillwater it stormed and rained nearly 2 inches. Town of Barnsdall did however get hit by a tornado. Report I saw this morning reported 1 fatality there. Storms were not nearly as bad as they were forecast to be. We are thankful for that.

Happy Tuesday THP!!!

Why do a large percentage of air travelers insist on standing close to the gate way before it’s their time to board, making it harder for others to get past them? Today about 30 people ”pre-boarded”, many of them able bodied adults with no kids, strollers, or disability of any kind. Another handful tried to board as ”zone 1” which is first class and Delta 360 and were turned back and asked to wait for their zone.

For that matter, what is the rush to get on the plane if you don’t have a large bag? Today I waited to board until the jetway was almost empty and was the 2nd to last person on board. I spent less time on the jetway got into my aisle seat without the hassle of having to get up to the window and middle passengers in. Unless I have a large carry-on, this is my preferred way.

Why do a large percentage of air travelers insist on standing close to the gate way before it’s their time to board, making it harder for others to get past them? Today about 30 people ”pre-boarded”, many of them able bodied adults with no kids, strollers, or disability of any kind. Another handful tried to board as ”zone 1” which is first class and Delta 360 and were turned back and asked to wait for their zone.

For that matter, what is the rush to get on the plane if you don’t have a large bag? Today I waited to board until the jetway was almost empty and was the 2nd to last person on board. I spent less time on the jetway got into my aisle seat without the hassle of having to get up to the window and middle passengers in. Unless I have a large carry-on, this is my preferred way.
People lose all sense of judgement at the airport it seems.

It's just crazy.
I’ve flown more this year than ever before and it’s consistently this way at every airport - it’s like they are afraid they won’t get on the plane.

If not flying Southwest, I wait until the very end to board, find my seat and sit down. I hate standing around like cattle while everyone is in zombie mode trying to remember how to function as a human being when boarding the plane.

Relatable

first day back after a four day weekend and out of 755 emails, FOUR were of any importance

first day back after a four day weekend and out of 755 emails, FOUR were of any importance
That's just complete misery. I have really come to hate email.

Driving 2 hours round trip to find out another trade didn't do what they promised. Oh well, got home in time to catch up and follow an event.

Back