The Official Banter Away Thread

first day back after a four day weekend and out of 755 emails, FOUR were of any importance
And how many of them were "Reply All" responses that should have been "Reply" instead?

The **** you read online sometimes blows my mind.

@ddec the lady sitting next to me at the airport is talking to someone on the phone about taking care of her bees.

She has an extra suit in case some person in the other end wants to bring someone with them.

They will swarm and leave the hive if they are out of room. They had a split from what the Girl Scouts did to the hive. They are trying to think of 3000 names for the bees….

The water content of the honey is very high, we don’t know why. You don’t want to eat honey out of those. They are stuck in those boxes when they are shipped through the mail. That honey tastes like corn syrup, it’s pretty gross.

This is the Roanoke airport eavesdropping incident know I needed.

@ddec the lady sitting next to me at the airport is talking to someone on the phone about taking care of her bees.

She has an extra suit in case some person in the other end wants to bring someone with them.

They will swarm and leave the hive if they are out of room. They had a split from what the Girl Scouts did to the hive. They are trying to think of 3000 names for the bees….

The water content of the honey is very high, we don’t know why. You don’t want to eat honey out of those. They are stuck in those boxes when they are shipped through the mail. That honey tastes like corn syrup, it’s pretty gross.

This is the Roanoke airport eavesdropping incident know I needed.
There she is. Now to figure out how to talk about bees.

IMG_1410.jpeg

Evening THP...Even cats can learn new tricks, not just dogs.

I love everything about this situation. Keep us updated!
Apparently her husband is the head bee keeper.
There were concerns of some sort of fungus in the hive.
She was upset there were no drinks on flight.

Fox Tv Popcorn GIF by The Four

This is awesome. How smooth and organic was the conversation? I’m so happy this lined up where you were still there and you got to sit by her.

We are in a plane that was delayed because of “slight maintenance issues” but is okay pilot Troy “thinks it’s all been worked out”.

They lost the gas cap.
We’re now just driving around in circles. I’m not really sure how I feel about this.

Kind of seems like the plane is stretching for take off which doesn’t exactly inspire confidence.

It’s thunderstorming outside and it sounds like perfect sleeping 🤣

Food catered for nurses week… just watched a co-worker sit down and eat an entire family side of mashed potatoes.

Food catered for nurses week… just watched a co-worker sit down and eat an entire family side of mashed potatoes.
Was she just starving or is this typical? 🤣

Was she just starving or is this typical? 🤣
The later. If it makes ya feel it better it’s a he but still hahaha

Wife has done keto and taken me along for the ride. In three weeks I’m down from 228lbs to 207. I feel like death on a cracker and need some pizza.

Back