The Official Banter Away Thread

Hoping all ends up ok for you and your family!
Not often do we get conditions that causes this type storms. Neighbors already called to see if we had room for them in storm shelter. People are taking it serious. Me on the other hand I might take my company truck and go storm chasing. I mean it’s a rental why not.

Stay safe- you as well @Jman and @Pops
I’ve spent the last few hours getting the shelter ready. The last time we had a situation that looks this bad on OK was 5-7 years ago.

It’s not going to be good. I ******* hate this.

I’ve spent the last few hours getting the shelter ready. The last time we had a situation that looks this bad on OK was 5-7 years ago.

It’s not going to be good. I ******* hate this.
Stay safe dude. Keep those little ones safe!

Stay safe dude. Keep those little ones safe!
I’m usually pretty chill about this weather, and a lot desensitized, this forecast has me freaked out. Gonna be a long night my guy.

Stay safe everyone.

I’m usually pretty chill about this weather, and a lot desensitized, this forecast has me freaked out. Gonna be a long night my guy.
You know it when your area gets a little nervous. Stay safe everyone!

Time to board a plane

Standing in line at a 7/11 behind someone that is flying to a different planet.. it’s a sight..

Stay safe everyone out in Oklahoma.

My son just got a job at Shake Shack, they are paying $20/hr WTF

Wow- I mean good for your son, but $20 an hour? Wow
Yeah I thought no way that’s real, sure enough it is. I’m shocked

I mean- $20 an hour is $41k a year full time. That's NUTS
To flip burgers and make shakes. That’s crazy money for teenagers and young adults. I mean its not a career but NUTS.

Is ballyhack bag boy event crashing servers? Been dying all night with out of operation msgs

Anymore issues?
Had one about 15 minutes ago, but hadn't seen this message. If I get another one I'll screen shot but it was a cloudflare error that looked like this: (I can't recall which error it was though sorry)

1715044798337.png

Had one about 15 minutes ago, but hadn't seen this message. If I get another one I'll screen shot but it was a cloudflare error that looked like this: (I can't recall which error it was though sorry)

View attachment 9264323
This is what I was looking for, it’s what others were getting too. We think we have it figured out, but just want to make sure, so if you do get anther one (fingers crossed you don’t), please let me know.

Thanks!

Back