The Official Banter Away Thread

The thing that scares me is I'll rub my left eye with my glove hand not even thinking about it. It's a subconscious reaction to a contact feelng a little off, itch or irritation. Hell, I did that on the course yesterday.
Yup. Me scratching an itch was just second nature. And here I am with dr art tracing all over my arm monitoring if swelling or redness goes past the lines it means I have to go right to the hospital

There is no way to pin point exactly, but that is the only scenario that we believe makes sense.
Playing the next two days was probably not the best idea, but it was the hand I was dealt and if I could have moved my arm at all, I would have played the final day two.

It was not the right decision, which GG reminds me of frequently, but it was mine and I own it.
Now to get it right and quickly, but its not going as well as I imagined.

The worst part is the unknown, because it is scary as heck. You fall down these internet rabbit holes and next thing you know, golf is a forgone conclusion and you wonder whats next.
And think, wiping a small cut with a golf glove is probably nowhere near the dirtiest thing you did that day. It's the cut that let's it in, and it could have come from someone who didn't even know they had anything or any number of surfaces.

• Appreciation
Reactions: JB
I felt like today was going to be a good day when I woke up out of the blue. Secured an earlier flight home…now to make stand by on my next leg. 🤞

Woodford and Biscoff cookies are like Wine and Cheese. 😂
IMG_3127.jpeg

Didn't even recognize it in that picture but now realize it's hole 10, played there many times, only 10 minutes from us.
We played at Rolling Meadows last year, was the course that I posted about not having a course rating for handicap purposes. So everyone decided to go back to The Ridge this year. Happy that they sunk some money into the place, and was surprised to see the renovations done to the clubhouse and the fact they put in some Sim's out there

*didn't want to clutter up the Photo thread with conversations so moved it here.

We played at Rolling Meadows last year, was the course that I posted about not having a course rating for handicap purposes. So everyone decided to go back to The Ridge this year. Happy that they sunk some money into the place, and was surprised to see the renovations done to the clubhouse and the fact they put in some Sim's out there

*didn't want to clutter up the Photo thread with conversations so moved it here.

Yeah I like the Ridge, it's in so much better shape now. The simulator rooms are awesome that they have. We'll have to get you out to my course this year.

I feel like they are on the menu way too much!!!
I buy them at Publix and have them at the house! The chocolate covered ones are where it's at.

Bad airline haha
They may be but when you are almost a million miler it’s pointless to change at this point. They are all bad.

Today has been quite the day. Ready for it to be over.

Time for a Biscoff when you get home!
Dealing with long term care auditors is something else these days.

It's going to be Rum & Biscoff when I get home.

Yup. Me scratching an itch was just second nature. And here I am with dr art tracing all over my arm monitoring if swelling or redness goes past the lines it means I have to go right to the hospital
Hope you get better fast.

Reactions: JB
Well we got the house! Definitely didn’t think a new build was possible but we were able to get a stupid good deal. More than we wanted to spend but checks all the boxes and will be worth it in the long run
Congratulations!!!

flying miami international airport GIF

Almost home.

Back