The Official Banter Away Thread

I’ll have to think of a course for this year. I got 2 local and 3 in Rochester
I’ve got a handful that pop to mind right off the hop, but will probably have to get something closer to the border that you haven’t already played

I’ve got a handful that pop to mind right off the hop, but will probably have to get something closer to the border that you haven’t already played
I don’t mind driving up towards you. It’s only about an 60-90 minutes. I’m thinking of Hickory Stick this year with Harvest Hill as a back up

I don’t mind driving up towards you. It’s only about an 60-90 minutes. I’m thinking of Hickory Stick this year with Harvest Hill as a back up
I like the way you think - HS has been on my list for a few years. TPC Toronto is probably top of my list, followed by Pipers Heath or if you want to slum it we can play my course :ROFLMAO:

I like the way you think - HS has been on my list for a few years. TPC Toronto is probably top of my list, followed by Pipers Heath or if you want to slum it we can play my course :ROFLMAO:
I’m down for any of them haha. HS it is. I’ve only played once but want to go back. Maybe we can knock one out of the way in a couple weeks. If not, middle of June should open up

Old Crow Medicine Show will be in Wilmywood Saturday. Tickets are $75. Why?

Vendor shipped wrong speakers to the gym. Didn't find out until we were getting ready to install and took the shrink wrap off🤬

Then had to pack all 60 and take to FedEx. No way they would overnight that heavy of a shipment of correct ones. Didn't even think to check when we got here earlier this week.

Bright spot...get to go home a day early. Will have to coordinate the final so we can get in before the equipment shows up.

What a 48 hrs it’s been. Tuesday fly out for work and based on what I’m doing I don’t get to bed until 3am. Up at 6am to finish off the job and then on a plane back at 4pm yesterday. I land and my phone is blowing up. My wife is in the ER with what we think is apendicitis. I rush home settle the girls and go to her. Sure enough emergency appendectomy needed and that happened around 10pm last night. Waited for post op stuff to finish and settle her in before coming home to grab a little sleep but up at 4 to start my day.

She’ll be home today and I’m glad it was as much a routine procedure as it could have been but man I’m gassed right now and coffee is my friend. Hug your loved ones THP bc life flips on a dime and notice isn’t given.

Last edited:
What a 48 hrs it’s been. Tuesday fly out for work and based on what I’m doing I don’t get to bed until 3am. Up at 6am to finish off the job and then on a plane back at 4pm yesterday. I land and my phone is blowing up. My wife isn’t the ER with what we think is apendicitis. I rush home settle the girls and go to her. Sure enough emergency appendectomy needed and that happened around 10pm last night. Waited for post op stuff to finish and settle her in before coming home to grab a little sleep but up at 4 to start my day.

She’ll be home today and I’m glad it was a a routine a procedure as it could have been but man I’m gassed right now and coffee is my friend. Hug your loved ones THP bc life flips on a dime and notice isn’t given.
Glad it went well, but darn man! Quick recovery T&P's.

What a 48 hrs it’s been. Tuesday fly out for work and based on what I’m doing I don’t get to bed until 3am. Up at 6am to finish off the job and then on a plane back at 4pm yesterday. I land and my phone is blowing up. My wife isn’t the ER with what we think is apendicitis. I rush home settle the girls and go to her. Sure enough emergency appendectomy needed and that happened around 10pm last night. Waited for post op stuff to finish and settle her in before coming home to grab a little sleep but up at 4 to start my day.

She’ll be home today and I’m glad it was a a routine a procedure as it could have been but man I’m gassed right now and coffee is my friend. Hug your loved ones THP bc life flips on a dime and notice isn’t given.
Man. Give her our best Mikey! That's scary.

Sorry to hear that man. I'll be hugging my loved ones. It sounds like at least it went decent.

Wow, glad to hear your wife is OK.

Miss Congeniality Perfect Date GIF by mtv

A happy World Penguin Day to all who celebrate. 🐧

penguins madagascar GIF

Happy Thursday THP!!!

What a 48 hrs it’s been. Tuesday fly out for work and based on what I’m doing I don’t get to bed until 3am. Up at 6am to finish off the job and then on a plane back at 4pm yesterday. I land and my phone is blowing up. My wife is in the ER with what we think is apendicitis. I rush home settle the girls and go to her. Sure enough emergency appendectomy needed and that happened around 10pm last night. Waited for post op stuff to finish and settle her in before coming home to grab a little sleep but up at 4 to start my day.

She’ll be home today and I’m glad it was as much a routine procedure as it could have been but man I’m gassed right now and coffee is my friend. Hug your loved ones THP bc life flips on a dime and notice isn’t given.
Damn man. Glad she is ok

Back