The Official Banter Away Thread

Right?? They'll leave after we talk to them about sorcery, the Lil Sherpa, WWE, and wizards
We do a good job of scaring them off.

Full gummy down and playing some Valorant

1000000671.jpg
Does anyone recognize this logo? I found this CS on the course today and image search didn't turn anything up. Just curious is all

The influence of THP: before THP I probably wouldn't have even noticed this rack of putter covers.
1000000653.jpg
Post THP not only did I notice it, I took a picture of it and posted it to the forum

AC still broken, won't be fixed until AT BEST Monday. Hottest days of the year right now, good times!
Did it slowly stop working or just stop abruptly?

Did it slowly stop working or just stop abruptly?
Had my scheduled maintenance on Thursday while the guy was here finishing the paperwork. I heard a really loud sound like an air compressor, but there’s a lot of stuff going on around our house right now so I kind of just dismissed. It turned out one of the compressors blew and leaked refrigerant, but of course by the time they came back the next day to see what was wrong, it was 6 o’clock on Friday, so they’ll be back on Monday with the part if they have the part by then.

it’s really not. Fortunately the upstairs unit is working, but that’s just all Josh’s office space so no place to really go and relax, but I’ve got all the ceiling fans going downstairs.
Sorry GG- hopefully there's a breeze that cools it down somewhat for you and the pups

Sorry GG- hopefully there's a breeze that cools it down somewhat for you and the pups
Currently 83% humidity and a high of 89. At least Florida homes are built to keep the cool temps in and we have a pretty energy efficient home. The dogs are loving this it’s finally warm for them haha.

Currently 83% humidity and a high of 89. At least Florida homes are built to keep the cool temps in and we have a pretty energy efficient home. The dogs are loving this it’s finally warm for them haha.
Definitely a plus, and maybe the upstairs unit pushes some of that cool air down and keeps it somewhat tolerable.

Happy Saturday THP!!!

Definitely a plus, and maybe the upstairs unit pushes some of that cool air down and keeps it somewhat tolerable.
That won’t happen, but as long as we can keep the temp inside below 76 I can do this. Fortunately Monday we have a cool down so even if they don’t come Monday it won’t be so bad. I have the AC fan running to at least move some air hit damn it’s still stuffy in here.

Had my scheduled maintenance on Thursday while the guy was here finishing the paperwork. I heard a really loud sound like an air compressor, but there’s a lot of stuff going on around our house right now so I kind of just dismissed. It turned out one of the compressors blew and leaked refrigerant, but of course by the time they came back the next day to see what was wrong, it was 6 o’clock on Friday, so they’ll be back on Monday with the part if they have the part by then.
That’s par for the course unfortunately.

The influence of THP: before THP I probably wouldn't have even noticed this rack of putter covers.
View attachment 9259268
Post THP not only did I notice it, I took a picture of it and posted it to the forum
Lol, I thought this was your collection at first.

This is absolutely miserable. Hoping they get it taken care of.

That won’t happen, but as long as we can keep the temp inside below 76 I can do this. Fortunately Monday we have a cool down so even if they don’t come Monday it won’t be so bad. I have the AC fan running to at least move some air hit damn it’s still stuffy in here.
It always happens when it’s the hottest week of the month. Our A/C unit was broken when we arrived at our condo last November when the heat index was around 95°. Our best option was staying with my mother-in-law for a few nights until it got fixed and to say I was happy to be back in our own condo is an understatement. ;)

Back