The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chloroform your dad, give you mom some sedatives, take the keys, and you'll be there by morning!

(Please, for the love of god, don't chloroform your dad.)
Haha my mom won't drive and my dad doesn't want me to. So it's just him.

Chloroform your dad, give you mom some sedatives, take the keys, and you'll be there by morning!

(Please, for the love of god, don't chloroform your dad.)

Yeah please don't, I accidently dropped a drop of chloroform on my hand one day in the lab a while back and it hit an exposed piece of my hand and bam my hand was numb for the rest of the day, not a good feeling haha

Yeah please don't, I accidently dropped a drop of chloroform on my hand one day in the lab a while back and it hit an exposed piece of my hand and bam my hand was numb for the rest of the day, not a good feeling haha

that must've been awkward.

that must've been awkward.

Yeah it was crazy because although most of my hand was numb, the right side of it still had a little bit of feeling left so it felt awkward all day.

Now the other crazy thing is when I spent every week of march working with my club pro, my thumb felt like it had pinched a nerve and my thumb was numb from too much golf

You could have made use of it with The Stranger.....haha

safe travels Damaikis

ACIDTRIP.png

THE STRANGER!!!!

Man, my arm would have been cramped for weeks.

Hey Kmac I'm in DE. I'm trying to convince my dad to stop and let me play golf with you, lol.

Hey Kmac I'm in DE. I'm trying to convince my dad to stop and let me play golf with you, lol.

Where are you? Driving through? Best thing to come out of Delaware was a highway to another state.

Where are you? Driving through? Best thing to come out of Delaware was a highway to another state.

Yeah driving through. I just passed the sign that said I'm in Maryland now.

Oh to relive another 4-5 years of college life. Enjoy it man.

Random quote of the day

"Saying that all Canadians say Eh is like saying all mexicans have large mustaches. . ."

Anyone know a good place to eat in witchita Kansas.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk.

I bet many of our old time members remember the forum member crazy dog. The guy that was truly obsessed with Rory Saboweenie. I mean beyond any type of fandom. Well after not hearing from him for 2 years (now keep in mind all his posts were the same "What did Rory have in his bag"), I got a PM.

Stalker - "Do you have access to what Rory S had in his bag for the PGA Championship"

JB - "Why yes I do, thanks for asking"

Staler - "I will do anything to find out what it is, do you want me to buy the info from you"

JB - Crickets....

Chipotle!

I see this over and over and I have to say I am starting to feel bad for those in the Midwest that consider this "fine dining" or "the best Mexican food around". I hope some of you get to try some in areas that are known for it, because it is so much better it is insane.

I see this over and over and I have to say I am starting to feel bad for those in the Midwest that consider this "fine dining" or "the best Mexican food around". I hope some of you get to try some in areas that are known for it, because it is so much better it is insane.

This!! Drive down to Texas and get a taste of some good Mexican food please. Chipotle is average at best

Just my opinion. hehehe

It IS better than Taco Bell, though!

Chipolte to me is like five guys. Not in the same category as the truly good stuff, but pretty good for what it is.

Tapin for bird

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back