The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just SO good. Every single time. I think I've seen it 200 times but I still enjoy it.

There are a couple movies for me like this and they never get old.

I posted this in the guns thread, but I felt like posting it here with a little more info.

The past few weeks have really been hard on me, financially I've made some mistakes that have been hurting me for the past few months, enough that I've seriously considered quitting golf. I haven't gone in about two weeks now.

But tonight after basically being forces to go we had our trophy shoot in league trap. I took first place in my flight, 5th overall.

I cannot tell you how excited that made me, how happy that made me, I felt great.

I decided I want that same feeling only in golf, when I get a few things sorted out I'm going to rededicate myself to improving my game, and get to where I can compete and win some tournaments.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk.

All moved back in to Raleigh. time to harass Frank non stop

Shawshank is on, I love me some Shawshank Redemption.

Total 'click and stick' movie for me as well

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

I'm jealous that Dam is moving in so early.

I'm jealous that Dam is moving in so early.

I'm jealous of all you college kids. I want to go back so bad I can't stand it...and not for the college life, I want to for the classes.

I'm jealous of all you college kids. I want to go back so bad I can't stand it...and not for the college life, I want to for the classes.
Haha, I understand.

I am simultaneously excited and scared as hell. I have been labeled as moderately socially awkward.

Haha, I understand.

I am simultaneously excited and scared as hell. I have been labeled as moderately socially awkward.

don't sweat it, there are literally all kinds of people in college.

What I wouldn't give to be back in Mediterranean and Greek/Roman mythology history classes.

Nope...I'm teaching geography...and earth science.

Yeah, I know. Still, very intimidating.

Oh, it is. I was nervous as hell my first day of college. It's intimidating but after you get to that first class you'll be just fine. Go walk around the day before and just see where your classes are, that way you have a general idea. Much easier.

I went to University of South Florida my senior year of high school, so it was a nice transition to college for me. It was an election year and I was the only kid in any of my classes who couldn't vote, lol.

Awe to live college days over. All 5 of them.

My first day as an employee of a school district has gone well but, goodness, all of the beginning of the year 'orientation' stuff is ungodly boring. My classroom is pretty awesome though.

Saw this and thought of you War Eagle:

http://sport.woot.com/offers/auburn-fanbasket

037be3a3-4547-477e-81ee-24d2f3301917.png

So I have a tournament today, I'm all excited and hoping I have a chance today haha

Been in the car for not even an hour. Only about 13 to go. Good thing we're stopping by DC tonight.

Been in the car for not even an hour. Only about 13 to go. Good thing we're stopping by DC tonight.

what's the trip for, college? Have fun

You should just push on through. 1 long driving session beats 2 long ones.

Dude Dam, your going to college, I wish I could have my 4 years back, enjoy it. I am just an old grad student now unfortunately.

Live it up, join a fraternity if you like the greek life, you wont regret it, I know I didnt

You should just push on through. 1 long driving session beats 2 long ones.

We wouldn't make the whole thing today anyways. We're only driving like 5-6 hours today then the rest tomorrow. I'm sort of excited to get there.

We wouldn't make the whole thing today anyways. We're only driving like 5-6 hours today then the rest tomorrow. I'm sort of excited to get there.

Rookies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back