The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrong time of year for that isn't it DD? We're in the middle of a snow storm up here.

We had a bad one hit just 20 miles up the road on the Sunday before Thanksgiving about 15 years ago. I think we are pretty much fair game here all of the time.

I blame it on all them coffee drinkers in here myself or the good night er good morning john boys :bulgy-eyes:

LOL, those are different threads buddy.

Heh, yeah I figured so. I bet you have quite the savvy IT guy.

Well we know 1 of them is savvy, the other has already responded several times in this new thread.

Heh, yeah I figured so. I bet you have quite the savvy IT guy.
Of course he's smart, he uses an iPhone, that tells you right there that he obviously is a genius.

Of course he's smart, he uses an iPhone, that tells you right there that he obviously is a genius.

I think the upgraded IT guy uses an iPhone. The old one used a BB lol

It's gotten pretty quiet in here...

Sorry, was regripping my putter. I'm back now.

Is that they call it now? Hmmm lol

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Is that they call it now? Hmmm lol

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

That's actually pretty good, haha.

I am ready for summer.

Consistent days of 75 degrees plus. Time to walk 18 after work. My wife in a bikini. All the good things in life.....

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

I am ready for summer.

Consistent days of 75 degrees plus. Time to walk 18 after work. My wife in a bikini. All the good things in life.....

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

Rub it in, why don't you? I'd take 75+ degree weather.

But my partner in a bikini would be an ugly sight to see, so you can have that, Cookie.

Cooks wife in a bikini? Texas just moved up a few pegs on my priority list..
I am ready for summer.

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

Rub it in, why don't you? I'd take 75+ degree weather.

But my partner in a bikini would be an ugly sight to see, so you can have that, Cookie.

LMAO....thank goodness for the other post or I would be like WTH?

Thainer : lots of courses, hot chicks (although you already have one), very reasonable housing, and then just get used to the humidity. Does not affect me as I grew up here but many transplants struggle with it (humidity).

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

Texas blows, I'd rather live in Ohio.

Dude, humidity blows. We have terrible humidity in NC. There are also tons of beautiful women here too, so I'm cool with it.

Baha youll end up with a whiny neighbour whos 3 feet tall and jittery.
Thats true, every single person in Ohio is like 3 feet tall and weird.

Twitter won't let me follow Cookie. I made a new account for golf/THP stuff and for some reason it says Cookie is restricted. Weird.

Twitter won't let me follow Cookie. I made a new account for golf/THP stuff and for some reason it says Cookie is restricted. Weird.

Weird. I need more THP followers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back