The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just want to spread a general apology if people were offended by my avatar. it was all in fun, but I can understand why it might have been over the top. It has been changed.

I thought it was funny dude.

What was it dude if I may ask? I wasn't paying attention...

It was a picture of a golfer and words "Gay balls don't go straight into the water." LOL

Sonoran Dogs supplies have been purchased. Time to shovel some snow.

Kevin

It was a picture of a golfer and words "Gay balls don't go straight into the water." LOL

Well that is funny. Hilarious even.

And the fact that it was your avatar was even better.

And the fact that it was your avatar was even better.

That's why I figured people would get a kick out of it. But alas, I don't want to make waves.

So who is really curious about how President Clinton will play today? I'm kinda looking forward to see if the man has game.

That's why I figured people would get a kick out of it. But alas, I don't want to make waves.

So who is really curious about how President Clinton will play today? I'm kinda looking forward to see if the man has game.

Sorry. I'm going to have to protest this decision. Bring back the avy.

I read an article in GD that said Clinton plays to something like a 14 or 15 handicap these days. I think. I definitely remember that he said he's a mid-handicapper.

Should be fun to watch.

Who ever wanted to swap the snow for the tornado watch I am ready to swap right now, our county just went on a tornado warning. 60 MPH winds are about 15 miles from my house and heading this way. I hope it does not get any worse, I actually hope the winds die down quite a bit.

Craziness this winter has been, tornado's in Georgia and its going to be 60* in tornado alley today in January.

I don't get it.

Who ever wanted to swap the snow for the tornado watch I am ready to swap right now, our county just went on a tornado warning. 60 MPH winds are about 15 miles from my house and heading this way. I hope it does not get any worse, I actually hope the winds die down quite a bit.

Yea we got a severe TS warning here in Gray, Ga. too! Some bad stuff on the horizon. Ya'll buckle down brother and stay safe!

Off to the range, I havent shot in a while and its going to be ugly.

I had no clue what was going on when Tapatalk said the banter thread was only at 2 pages.

I get it now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea we got a severe TS warning here in Gray, Ga. too! Some bad stuff on the horizon. Ya'll buckle down brother and stay safe!

They just canceled the tornado warning here in Milledgeville and it is now in effect in Sandersville, the winds have turned east. They also just said that all of central Geogia is still under a tornado watch. Pretty good rain and wind her right now.

I had no clue what was going on when Tapatalk said the banter thread was only at 2 pages.

I get it now.

This new one won't last 6 months IMO. :D

They just canceled the tornado warning here in Milledgeville and it is now in effect in Sandersville, the winds have turned east. They also just said that all of central Geogia is still under a tornado watch. Pretty good rain and wind her right now.
Wrong time of year for that isn't it DD? We're in the middle of a snow storm up here.

I get it now.

Threads that are 1000 pages use up a ton of CPU on our server. It makes things much faster this way.

Threads that are 1000 pages use up a ton of CPU on our server. It makes things much faster this way.

ah, that makes sense dude. Hard to believe we all talk this much.

ah, that makes sense dude. Hard to believe we all talk this much.

I blame it on all them coffee drinkers in here myself or the good night er good morning john boys :bulgy-eyes:

What kind of server do you guys use, just out of curiosity?

What kind of server do you guys use, just out of curiosity?

A very large one. With 130k unique visitors every month and 25 million clicks per month, it takes a lot of space.

A very large one. With 130k unique visitors every month and 25 million clicks per month, it takes a lot of space.

Heh, yeah I figured so. I bet you have quite the savvy IT guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back